Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Calling all Niggercels, Gookcels, and Currycels

i am salty im not attractive like everyone here you subhuman. i'm half white and not about to move to afghanistan or pakistan JFL i dont even look like them i would stick out there just like i do here. im here to stay if anything you should be worried about the 2 billion africans flooding into "glorious evropa" JFL. its so over for you racecopers.

also

""i may be subhuman and incel but not as much as you guys!!" lmao GTFO stormfag cuck

Okey. Heheh, we will see.

stormfag and cuck, that's a new one

you= :soy::soy::soy::incel::incel:

Isn’t most of the immigration from India, Africa and MiddleEast all concentrated into a few European countries? Mostly England, France, Germany?

You can’t get NEETbux in Italy or Greece or for most other place so in Europe. If you look at permanent residence immigrants living in Greece for example it’s only going down, they all just land in Greece or Italy and take transport to Germany, France or England for permanent residency.

There seems to be “White flight” from England, a lot of wealthy white English buy property in Greece and Italy. Buying houses in nice parts of Greece costs several million euros, and no Greeks are buying that, it’s all English people for the most part.

I would say that most places in Europe will be relatively homogeneous in the next centuries, but places like England, France and Germany will 100% be Brazilian tier mixed.

I only said niggercel and gookcel because I’ve never seen people say that so I wanted to be original and it sounds funnier to say. Ricecel sounds way too normie like. Gookcel sounds funny. Blackcel is too PC, and niggercel soundsfunny

Far left people and far right people are both racist.
2 options
1: the leftist is dumb and thinks minorities cant do anything for himself and therefore tries to seem nice to Get higher social status in his group
2: the leftist feels presured to worship minorities because of social pressure
niggercel living in canada, and ill say yes this is true toadman just explain every liberal in my city, most liberal progressive hold many racist views and dont see me as a human. forever will be a subhuman in the west because whites dont think they are better than all in this country, ethnic girls throw pussy to white chads mostly, but ethnic chads still can do good here. if your ethnic incel best to never come to canada my friend you will be treated like shit, all that virtue signaling dont mean shit, go up say hello to a white woman watch how fast she laughs at your face or threaten to call the police. and i dont even approach woman here, woman will straight up laugh at your face and say ewww when you pass by.

over for niggercels

Isn’t most of the immigration from India, Africa and MiddleEast all concentrated into a few European countries? Mostly England, France, Germany?

You can’t get NEETbux in Italy or Greece or for most other place so in Europe. If you look at permanent residence immigrants living in Greece for example it’s only going down, they all just land in Greece or Italy and take transport to Germany, France or England for permanent residency.

There seems to be “White flight” from England, a lot of wealthy white English buy property in Greece and Italy. Buying houses in nice parts of Greece costs several million euros, and no Greeks are buying that, it’s all English people for the most part.

I would say that most places in Europe will be relatively homogeneous in the next centuries, but places like England, France and Germany will 100% be Brazilian tier mixed.
all rich people are assholes and possibly kike worshippers never trust them lmao
also rich arabs buying real estates in as well as chinese
also, the Turks buying shops, hotels, lands and even parking lots in greece. Actually majority of investments in Europe made by the chinese, followed by the Arabs

Golden-visa-Greece-top-ten-countries-statistics-2.png
check out golden visa, is a greek visa program.

Last edited:
all rich people are assholes and possibly kike worshippers never trust them lmao
also rich arabs buying real estates in as well as chinese
also, the Turks buying shops, hotels, lands and even parking lots in greece. Actually majority of investments in Europe made by the chinese, followed by the Arabs

Golden-visa-Greece-top-ten-countries-statistics-2.png
check out golden visa, is a greek visa program.
I looked at Greek immigrant numbers and they seem to have dropped from 400k to under 200k in the past 20 years. With the majority of those remaining being Albanian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back