Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Calling all incel brothers

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

I am the physical manifestation of autism
★★★★★
It has been brought to my attention that there exists a channel on YouTube solely responsible for doxxing blackpill channels and content creators. This channels name is DbdOxreaper, and he is responsible for Dbdr removing his channel. He has also gone after other content creators as well such as Corey's Corner, and he is threatening to take down another one called Honest Guy.

It would be much appreciated if we could remove this filth from YouTube once and for all, and I highly recommend that we all mass report his channel for harassment and doxxing. I am tired of people trying to silence others for the simple fact of placing their opinions on a platform, and especially as it relates to other incels and people involved in the blackpill space.

If we can convince YouTube to Ip block this dude and his channel we may help contribute to bringing back content so that people can cope and better deal with their circumstances as it pertains to our incel lives.

Thank you for your time,
Kanga

Could this be pinned please?
@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

This guy?
Screenshot 20241008 235740 500

What a total POS that guy is

damn thats crazy. dbdr didnt even hate women, he's just a depressed guy.

What a total POS that guy is
I know dude! It really pisses me off. Dbdr is homeless in part because of him. This is one of his comments on YouTube.

Did my part, lets hope it amounts to something:feelsjuice:

Which one should I pick?

Screenshot 20241009 000210 159

I hope he gets karma. He is genuinely an evil person. Evil like him is genuinely scary, even to me
Yep. I am not afraid if he decides to come after me though. I am so fed up with this shit. Punching down on people in our positions is something I will not tolerate.

Yep. I am not afraid if he decides to come after me though. I am so fed up with this shit. Punching down on people in our positions is something I will not tolerate.
It's just so rotten these fucks feel the need to kick us when we're down. They'd have roped ages ago in out shoes

Thank you guys so much for helping me with this. I greatly appreciate all of your support. :heart:
No problem. Now if only the whole userbase here would vote, then this bad channel would be gone most likely

@BBC.BELGRADE

It has been brought to my attention that there exists a channel on YouTube solely responsible for doxxing blackpill channels and content creators. This channels name is DbdOxreaper, and he is responsible for Dbdr removing his channel. He has also gone after other content creators as well such as Corey's Corner, and he is threatening to take down another one called Honest Guy.

It would be much appreciated if we could remove this filth from YouTube once and for all, and I highly recommend that we all mass report his channel for harassment and doxxing. I am tired of people trying to silence others for the simple fact of placing their opinions on a platform, and especially as it relates to other incels and people involved in the blackpill space.

If we can convince YouTube to Ip block this dude and his channel we may help contribute to bringing back content so that people can cope and better deal with their circumstances as it pertains to our incel lives.

Thank you for your time,
Kanga
And here I thought I was the only dude watching Corey's Corner haha.

Will report the cunt.

Ghows GA d110864f 943e 4092 9c05 ba1b525c9ceb a7b9f72f

He claims to have a dedicated role in Rehab Rooms discord server :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Come after me, nigger. I'm a man. I'm 40.

Done reported

Ok, I'll report him

This is pretty sad honestly. I remember Rehab saying that when we get doxed, it won't be from the normies, it'll be from other inkwells. So brutal. Brotherhood is a lie.

Thats not dbdr. Dbdr never talked about wearing glasses or wearing caps, if he did he would have 100% mentioned it in his videos
Idk mang this dude does seem pretty deranged. Even dbdr stated that this dude shouldn't be messed with on one of his comments.

Thank you for your time,
Kanga
Reported that stupid nigger.

damn thats crazy. dbdr didnt even hate women, he's just a depressed guy.
You can just be a depressed virgin who doesn’t hate women but normies will see you as Elliot Rodger.

We need this cuck to be stopped

If I came across that faggot irl I would beat him into a bloody pulp

shit and here i was thinking of making a youtube channel talking about one of my experiences because of how bored i am at college damn.. it’s because niggers like him keeping us down for no reason fucking normies it’s like thst’s there purpose just to out us all down even if we’re already at the bottom fucking piece of shit may allah punish him

shit and here i was thinking of making a youtube channel talking about one of my experiences because of how bored i am at college damn.. it’s because niggers like him keeping us down for no reason fucking normies it’s like thst’s there purpose just to out us all down even if we’re already at the bottom fucking piece of shit may allah punish him
Yeah, it's sad man. I imagine that this dude is an incel in denial as well. No different then the spergs at IT who delude themselves into thinking they are better then us.

Yeah, it's sad man. I imagine that this dude is an incel in denial as well. No different then the spergs at IT who delude themselves into thinking they are better then us.
And yet all these fucking cuckservatives are like “uhhh everybody should have a boice and opinion with no consequences!!!!” But they ahte us too man fuck this clown world