Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

called my 9 year old niece a fucking bitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I just left my room after ldaring all day and the stupid whore thought it was really funny to start kicking me for no reason.I tried to hold my anger in since her mom was in the house as well my other sister and her husband who I hate and dont wanna create a scene.So after i took a piss and tried to go back into my mancave.The stupid cunt threw a glass of water at me after mocking my voice when i talked to my mom.I treat her so nicely all the time ,always giving her little hugs and kisses and telling her i love her but all she does is humiliate me and now right in front of these people i hate the most.This was the last straw ,im never talking to that fucking cunt ever again and if she fucking puts her hands on me ever again ,im gonna beat her ass senseless right in front of her mom .Just because I dont go to college and and live as a shut in ,she thinks she could fuck with me.Yesterday i was just playfully teasing her ,calling her fat etc. and to my surprise she called me a loser that no one in my family likes.It just stunned me,i had no words because it came out of left field,yet like the fucking retard I am ,i always overlook these things because im so deprived of love and affection and shes realy two faced.One moment,shes all over me and the next shes trying to kicking and scratching at me for no reason,fucking pyscho bitch.This just happened a couple mins ago so im still so heated.Im never talking to that fucking stupid ugly cunt again.I called her a fucking bitch in front of everyone and stormed into my room .

Brutal, thankfully I have no younger foid cousins nor nieces. I can't imagine that level of humiliation. Foids from a young age have the biological instinct to hate on ugly men, it is in their very DNA and nature unfortunately it seems.

IT include me in the screenshot

How old are you?

Brutal, thankfully I have no younger foid cousins nor nieces. I can't imagine that level of humiliation. Foids from a young age have the biological instinct to hate on ugly men, it is in their very DNA and nature unfortunately it seems.

Yea all foids are the same,they can't escape their evil nature.I'm always nice to her like some kind of simp and she repays me like this.Im never gonna forget how that cunt treated me.I really need to get back on my feet so i could move out and never see my family again
How old are you?
im 23

Last edited:
Why you give attention to a mini foid ? The only non-retard guys who give attention to them that i know are pedos (which gets good things in return unlike you).
Nothing good come from them, you are stupid if you think they will be nice as a kid and be hurt over their insults just make it even more clear.
Just close your fucking door and lock it next time, if your mother talk shit about it just tell her to fuck off.

you are a real life cuck anime protagonist like that shit anime nagatoro bullied by a loli , sad times indeed.

Brutal. Best to just completely ignore the wretched creature and give the silent treatment. If you’re lucky it will fuck her up mentally that a close family member will not even look at her let alone acknowledge her existence, leaving a scar in her subconscious for life. But most likely not. Either way, avoid the individual at all costs.

Jfl at pedocels who think jbs are are innocent/not bitches. Femoids come out the womb as narcissists.

Brutal. Best to just completely ignore the wretched creature and give the silent treatment. If you’re lucky it will fuck her up mentally that a close family member will not even look at her let alone acknowledge her existence, leaving a scar in her subconscious for life. But most likely not. Either way, avoid the individual at all costs.
Seems to be the correct route ngl.
Jfl at pedocels who think jbs are are innocent/not bitches. Femoids come out the womb as narcissists.
Their DNA has programmed this way, no amount of brainwashing can fix this. No brain surgery in the world can change their nature. Every cell of the foid comes from vile and evil DNA.

A few short years and the little bitch with start bringing faggot mini chads. Foids ruin ugly men’s lives through all stages of life

A few short years and the little bitch with start bringing faggot mini chads. Foids ruin ugly men’s lives through all stages of life
Their hatred and disregard for others knows no bounds.
1DEA328F FF4E 4BD5 BB37 E5B91BDA4836
It's why need subjugate them.

Hi IT you faggots

Their hatred and disregard for others knows no bounds.View attachment 490281 It's why need subjugate them.
My sister’s friends would fuck with me and id always get blamed if I tried fighting back. I got yelled for punching one in the belly that splashed me with water, threw a shoe at another and calling them cunts. That all i was a able to do

I tried to cut her off before but I always ended up failing,She looks so cute and demure when not being a complete bitch and if I ignored her too long ,she starts trying to give me hugs and pulling me in whenever im not my room and i ended up reciprocating like the weak pathetic fuck that I am.Than after a while ,the cycle repeats and she starts bullying me again.She's a fucking snake and today she took it to far in humiliating me in front of everyone.
yea i know,shes only 9 years old and she's already almost as tall as me and wears skimpy ass clothes.Fucking little leggy bitch,I bet shes gonna be a huge slut in the future just like her BBC loving mom.

Last edited:
yea i know,shes only 9 years old and she's already almost as tall as me and wears skimpy ass clothes.Fucking little leggy bitch,I bet shes gonna be a huge slut in the future just like her BBC loving mom.
I'm sorry you have to go through this fellow currycel.
How tall are you?

hahahaha what the fuck jfllllllll
This is the problem with kids and why i hate them you have to be a dick to kids or else you give them an inch and they take a fucking mile.

My chad friend has a one year old daughter who will just fucking stare at me probably because she's never seen someone as ugly as me.

I slept on his couch one night only to wake up in the morning to this child in a walker cross the room just staring at me and not looking away.
Happens anytime he has his daughter out when i'm there she'll just stare at me and not look away. Jfl.

Last edited:
That's brutal. There are no girls in my family that are THAT mean to me, what a little bitch, tbh.

:feelsohgod: Ouch.

It's possible that her mother is just a POS parent and that's why the apple didn't fall far from the tree?

My sister has a 17yo, a 10yo and an 8yo and they're all really cool kids.

I respect your patience if I got teased like that I wouldnt be able to keep my temper in that situation probably and end up in jail

I have a cousin who is much younger than me but always treats me with respect, because her parents taught her to. Your sister is obviously a cunt too busy sucking off BBC (from your other thread) to teach her daughter any manners. What a shame.

You've learned a valuable lesson, women are typically nice to you if you provide them with validation/affection. The second you stop treating them like a princess, they true nature comes out. They hate anyone that doesn't worship them. Except Chad, Chad can do as he pleases.

Indeed. Attention is their water...

Ignore then and they wilt and die

Females are chaotic beings and so are children. So female children are doubly chaotic.

you are a real life cuck anime protagonist like that shit anime nagatoro bullied by a loli , sad times indeed.
I never understood that anime, other then the girl is nigger colored. The whole writing o it is crap, not even erotic. Too much cuck shit in anime it seem like recently. Like the anime of the rent a girlfriend service.

I never understood that anime, other then the girl is nigger colored. The whole writing o it is crap, not even erotic. Too much cuck shit in anime it seem like recently. Like the anime of the rent a girlfriend service.
watch remake of our life. 10/10 show.

IT include me in the screenshot
hahahaha what the fuck jfllllllll
This is the problem with kids and why i hate them you have to be a dick to kids or else you give them an inch and they take a fucking mile.

My chad friend has a one year old daughter who will just fucking stare at me probably because she's never seen someone as ugly as me.

I slept on his couch one night only to wake up in the morning to this child in a walker cross the room just staring at me and not looking away.
Happens anytime he has his daughter out when i'm there she'll just stare at me and not look away. Jfl.

I miss rick @erenyeager :fuk:

I just left my room after ldaring all day and the stupid whore thought it was really funny to start kicking me for no reason.I tried to hold my anger in since her mom was in the house as well my other sister and her husband who I hate and dont wanna create a scene.So after i took a piss and tried to go back into my mancave.The stupid cunt threw a glass of water at me after mocking my voice when i talked to my mom.I treat her so nicely all the time ,always giving her little hugs and kisses and telling her i love her but all she does is humiliate me and now right in front of these people i hate the most.This was the last straw ,im never talking to that fucking cunt ever again and if she fucking puts her hands on me ever again ,im gonna beat her ass senseless right in front of her mom .Just because I dont go to college and and live as a shut in ,she thinks she could fuck with me.Yesterday i was just playfully teasing her ,calling her fat etc. and to my surprise she called me a loser that no one in my family likes.It just stunned me,i had no words because it came out of left field,yet like the fucking retard I am ,i always overlook these things because im so deprived of love and affection and shes realy two faced.One moment,shes all over me and the next shes trying to kicking and scratching at me for no reason,fucking pyscho bitch.This just happened a couple mins ago so im still so heated.Im never talking to that fucking stupid ugly cunt again.I called her a fucking bitch in front of everyone and stormed into my room .
slam her into the wall (im not saying be a pedocel, i mean literally pick her up and throw her into the wall)
:feelsohgod: Ouch.

It's possible that her mother is just a POS parent and that's why the apple didn't fall far from the tree?

My sister has a 17yo, a 10yo and an 8yo and they're all really cool kids.
your sister is a roastie bro