Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

called a dude a manlet today!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So this single dad dude came over to try to mow my neighbors yard. (He's a hustler - to survive.) And to tell me about him gonna sell wood again this winter.

I asked who was his rider. He said it was his son. (Every time I see his kids they look different!)

"He's taller than me." He said

I said, "Your a manlet!" (He's really short)

He started laughing! And said yeah...

He's a blackpilled dude that has had a rough time keeping a foid. They never stick around for him. I guess he's been used as a monkey-branch his whole life.

At least he found one once... Good for him. His sons are from a institutionalized crazy woman!

Why would you call him a manlet?

Wtf OP? Blackpillers gotta stick together :feelswhat:

The whole Manlet term fucking cracks me up

Last edited:
He is one. He just told me how his son is taller than him. He never heard the term before.

It wasn't as a insult.
I was hoping it would lead to a deeper discussion about the blackpill!

Just leave him be. Don't throw slurs around like "manlet" unless you know he's cool with it. And he couldn't have been, because he doesn't know what the word means.

Just leave him be. Don't throw slurs around like "manlet" unless you know he's cool with it. And he couldn't have been, because he doesn't know what the word means.
He intuitively knew what it means. He's not stupid. It wasn't meant as a slur, just as a description.

He intuitively knew what it means. He's not stupid. It wasn't meant as a slur, just as a description.

Not really. It means more than "short man." It's like the word "nigger." Black people throw it around as a term of endearment only because of the irony of it originally being an insult. He would have to understand it as an insult first. And understand you as an ally in that struggle.

Wow you insulted him for no reason

Not really. It means more than "short man." It's like the word "nigger." Black people throw it around as a term of endearment only because of the irony of it originally being an insult. He would have to understand it as an insult first. And understand you as an ally in that struggle.
He knows my situation.
I've known him more than a decade.

But it means more than just short man? Well. I didn't know that.
Wow you insulted him for no reason
He insults me by overcharging for wood!

OP should be banned for heightmogging. Fucking Chad.

fuck all tallfags!

at this point in 2019 the best thing you can be in life is 7' so you're unmoggable and can finally fuck landwhales from tinder

Based and autismmaxxed:feelsautistic:

Thou shalt not utter the slur word Manlet haphazardly.

Thou shalt not utter the slur word Manlet haphazardly.
I am starting to understand that. I had no idea of the shitstorm this would create! And here I was thinking I was helping by giving my buddy a stronger version of the blackpill. Wrong.

It's ruder to be treated like a ATM!

I only see or hear from him if he's selling something. Never like a friend in the same boat. I'm just a resource to him.

Based and PCpilled

ITT hypocrite faggot motherfuckers

Oof. And he has a son. His face and frame probably mogs ours.

He probably hears that all the time, you haven't said anything new

Oof. And he has a son. His face and frame probably mogs ours.
Dude and his son, are very skinny and have no chins. They wealth mog me by owning quality land and by owning a truck and small business.... By having family....

Mainly he mogs me by having sex every few years. With internet foids!
His main problem is keeping them.
Even though he owns a few houses on his land and sometimes has livestock.

Last edited:
seeing manleter manlets is always lifefuel ngl

its pretty unsettling bro. dont do it ever again tbh

its pretty unsettling bro. dont do it ever again tbh
Yes Sir!

I'm tying to give him a pig so he forgives me! Yes. A real live pig. A live ham on the hoof.

Way to punch up, dude.

What does that mean? Punch up?
I was being sarcastic but here's the definition: Making jokes at the expense of someone who is of a higher level of power in terms of status or privilege.

I was being sarcastic but here's the definition: Making jokes at the expense of someone who is of a higher level of power in terms of status or privilege.
Nice. Thanks.
Dude didn't want the fucking pig either!

@Blacktarpill what you think of this

@Weed what you think of this
mustacher.PNG

If he is :bluepill: then call him a manlet and mog him to death
If he is :blackpill: then he is one of us
I show no tolerance against bluepilled midgets who want to keep being delusional and call other people out for having a bad "attitude".

Fuck off this site tbh

It's fine in OP's case if they are really black pilled bros.

But if some random calls me a manlet I'm going Bagel Boss.