Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Any of you guys play it? It’s over sometime on Monday. I got a few hours of gameplay in and will probably buy it, it’s pretty fun and takes me back to the days of playing the original Modern Warfare in 2007 on Xbox 360.

Is it better than black ops 4?

Is it better than black ops 4?
I didn’t play that one. WWII is the last one I played and I didn’t enjoy it much. Before that I played Black Ops 2 a bunch.

Judging from the beta, I think this one is going to be well received. It also has ground war mode, which has vehicles like Battlefield.

you took the nostalgia pill

It has absolutely nothing to do with modern warfare 1 or 2.

Still has abysmal netcode, and the worst thing I've ever seen cod implement is RNG recoil or visual recoil. Combine these with the fast TTK and the game is a complete and utter train wreck. Designed like shit. Every gun is a joke except for the m4 and mp5. Cods more casual than its ever been and that's saying something. It is not fun whatsoever, gunplay boils down to who the server and rng gods are favoring at the moment, so instead it's just all about who can spawn kill and hold power positions to kill anyone who runs around a corner. The ground war mode is an infinitely shittier battlefield 3.Such a godamn letdown.

Last edited:

Still has abysmal netcode, and the worst thing I've ever seen cod implement is RNG recoil or visual recoil. Combine these with the fast TTK and the game is a complete and utter train wreck. Designed like shit. Every gun is a joke except for the m4 and mp5. Cods more casual than its ever been and that's saying something. It is not fun whatsoever, gunplay boils down to who the server and rng gods are favoring at the moment, so instead it's just all about who can spawn kill and hold power positions to kill anyone who runs around a corner. The ground war mode is an infinitely shittier battlefield 3.Such a godamn letdown.

Cope
MW cod has always been this way.

lifefuel tbh, as master prestige in MWR, that's all ive been using these 2 last years. I managed to get all gold guns and exclusion zone camo on the first year of the game's life.

I played one match jfl, it's alright I guess, don't really want to play anymore of it though.

Cope
MW cod has always been this way.

lifefuel tbh, as master prestige in MWR, that's all ive been using these 2 last years. I managed to get all gold guns and exclusion zone camo on the first year of the game's life.
Cods always had terrible netcode but the problem here is that the issue is multiplied due to rng recoil, bad map layouts and very fast ttk

M16 was best cod4 gun by far.

i_a_m_i is now following you.

Cods always had terrible netcode but the problem here is that the issue is multiplied due to rng recoil, bad map layouts and very fast ttk
Cod has always been shit.

The most you can do is anticipate the other team's position and patterns and simply hope you're faster than them at a 2-1 ratio.

Cod has always been shit.

The most you can do is anticipate the other team's position and patterns and simply hope you're faster than them at a 2-1 ratio.
It's found a way to be even worse. I despise visual recoil it has zero place in any shooter

I don’t know bro, feels like Call of Duty to me. I’ve been wrecking shit with the M13 and AK-47. If it has visual recoil, it doesn’t bother me tbh. Ground War probably is shitty Battlefield, but you don’t have to play it if you don’t like it.

The TTK seems fine to me as well, but I was strictly a hardcore mode player so I’m used to getting killed in one or two shots. The juggernaut perk used to piss me off. Remember how the P90 in COD4 was a absolute beast in hardcore game types?

Call of Duty was mogster in past tbhd