Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CALL FOR AN INCEL UNION #DAY 2

I

incelord

Banned
-
Fact-- if you're a truecel like me you got nothing no friends not even a fucking family
If you're a truecel like me you would probably end up killing yourself if not today probably sometime in future
We human are social creatures consciousness came into existence to create society
You just can't live alone forever it's impossible
Solution -- we form a union like our own group something like big company since we got huge manpower I believe any company we create would become a big hit

By this method we would be able to financially help each other create our own societal ecosystem so that we don't end up killing ourselves
We would have the money to get roids or any treatment that might help us

We will gain our own authority dominance and might end up escaping this incel curse
Since foids love men with authority
The only requirement to join this company would be a proof that you're a truecel lonely and on the verge of kys
It would be a self help -- hope group
Khhv brotherhood

What's your thought ?

CALL FOR AN INCEL UNION
A TORAL OF 27403MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM LETS ASSUME WE GOT 25000 TRUECELS HERE THAT WOULD BE A HuGE MAN POWER
WE WILL FORM A COMPANY WHERE EVERYONE WOULD BE THE OWNER
LETS RULE THIS WORLD
HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA GET CRUSHED BY CHAD
THEY FUCKING TAKE YOUR JOBS MOM GIRLS EVERYTHING

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
the same fucking ITcuck infiltrator who tried to infiltrate the site like 5 months ago is back on an alt WITH THE SAME FUCKING NAME JFL @ actual fucking retard thought process :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FxkHXtXXgAQDpb1.jpg

Start the company and I will join.

dnr GrAY infiltroon glowie

Another Day Another GrAY calling for an incel revolution