Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Calimero was wrong

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
So the foid that tormented my in anatomy was being unbearable, but I decided to put that past me and instead try to hang out.

so I got my friend group together: a guy and his sister, and some of my other friends, and we decided to ask this foid to come with hang out with us.

My incel friends sister asked this anatomy foid and another foid to come but both decided to decline to go to a party instead and left us to rot.

I later learned that the sister asked this foid and she specifically asked “is bruticus going to be there” and the sister said yes.

the foid was like “oh in that case no”

And apparently she bad mouths me to her friends constantly. She always says that she doesn’t like me and that they should stop mentioning me.

so @calimero i guess she really did hate me all along. Need to get revenge somehow :feelshmm:

It's just protection of the ego ( that he said ) : " Maybe that girl who acts bitchy and insulting towards me, is really attracted to me? Maybe that bully just want to be my friend?"
If you think that someone hates or disrespects you or are disgusted by you, this is mostly true.

It's just protection of the ego ( that he said ) : " Maybe that girl who acts bitchy and insulting towards me, is really attracted to me? Maybe that bully just want to be my friend?"
If you think that someone hates or disrespects you or are disgusted by you, this is mostly true.
Exactly. There is no justice

That's too bad. I guess some people just need a scapegoat and she has picked you for that. But good thing you have tried

Blackpilled truth. You need to evade these people when possible or strike back in some cases as evasion isn't always possible unfortunately.

Blackpilled truth. You need to evade these people when possible or strike back in some cases as evasion isn't always possible unfortunately.
vengeance is the only path to success