Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

California woman on date killed by looksmatch who jumped from parking garage

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
Taylor Kahle was killed after a suicidal incel who fell from a parking garage landed on top of her, authorities said.

A California succubus out on a date was fatally crushed by a man who jumped to his death from a parking garage, police said

“She had just met someone that she kind of liked – it was new, just starting out – and she was just excited that there was someone she was having a connection with,” her friend and colleague, Laurel McFarlane, told the outlet.

Around 7:30 p.m., the pair left the restaurant and head elsewhere, the outlet reported.

As they were walking down the street, a suicidal man jumped from the nearby parking garage and landed on top of Kahle, police said.

She was killed on impact, while her date was unharmed, police said.

The man who jumped from the garage was brought to the hospital, where he later died, news station KSWB reported. His identity has not been released.

Shocked friends of Kahle said she was just days away from her 30th birthday on May 2 — and had planned to go wine tasting in Temecula to celebrate.

She was “just so excited about this party,” McFarlane said.

McFarlane described Kahle as someone who “you could always count on.”

“Just this beautiful person, who had this incredible life ahead of them, is gone – in such a tragic way,” McFarlane told KNSD. “She had so much more to give.”

whore was just using him as a betabux for a free meal so she can post it on instagram.

And? ....

What about Mr Jumpy Suicide Dude?

Did he also have a birthday?

Did he like wine?

Didn't he have MORE to give?
Goddamned motherfucking nice vehicle having hoody dude, is mogging me and laughing at my lack of a foid to jump on.

Last edited:
This event is pretty blackpilled if you think about it tbh women are going on strings of dates while nonchad men are thinking up new ways to kill themselves and dropping like flies. In this situation the two circumstances happened to overlap.

From now on we need to mock anyone who wants to an hero by roping or pills.
What a fucking boring normy "save me" wasteful method.
This is the new way to go: you can only pick one foid to land on so make it count heroes.

I realize that spree guys like ER can get higher numbers but sometimes it's about the means not the end. Quality over quantity.

It shows your mathematical perfection to get it right. A slight error and you splat and she survives.

On the plus side, even if you miss, you'll probably splatter her with gore and traumatize her.

In a way that could work even better since then media can't lament her loss and needs to focus on yours.

This is the new way to go: you can only pick one foid to land on so make it count heroes.

I realize that spree guys like ER can get higher numbers but sometimes it's about the means not the end. Quality over quantity.

It shows your mathematical perfection to get it right. A slight error and you splat and she survives.

On the plus side, even if you miss, you'll probably splatter her with gore and traumatize her.

In a way that could work even better since then media can't lament her loss and needs to focus on yours.
Headline: Are incels the new 9/11 jumpers?

ngl actually landing on someone is probably harder than it sounds. You have to do it perfectly once since you can't exactly have any redos lol

I wish all ropecels could take some roastie with them like him :feelsokman: :yes:
This event is pretty blackpilled if you think about it tbh women are going on strings of dates while nonchad men are thinking up new ways to kill themselves and dropping like flies. In this situation the two circumstances happened to overlap.

Mogs me, at least he got to touch a woman before he died

Last edited:
Headline: Are incels the new 9/11 jumpers?
Fall

Not that it would be easy to identify after the towers collapsed on top of the bodies but was there ever a study that showed whether more men than women jumped from the top stories of the towers? You'd kind of expect that to be the situation because of how a lot of men have the tendency to make more impulsive, rash decisions and take fate into their own hands.

Not that it would be easy to identify after the towers collapsed on top of the bodies but was there ever a study that showed whether more men than women jumped from the top stories of the towers? You'd kind of expect that to be the situation because of how a lot of men have the tendency to make more impulsive, rash decisions and take fate into their own hands.
I think the problem is that once it collapsed you couldn't really tell who jumped and who didn't

I think the problem is that once it collapsed you couldn't really tell who jumped and who didn't
The people jumped from 1000+ feet and landed on hard surfaces like granite cobblestone plaza, street asphalt or concrete surfaces of the roofs of lower buildings. There wouldn't easily be anything identifiable about whether it was a man or woman that jumped and FOIA pictures of the remains of the jumpers before the towers fell show that. Then factor in all the dust covering up smaller body fragments (could be confused with building debris and insulation) and ground up body parts in the 'collapse' from people that didn't jump and indeed it would be hard to tell who jumped versus who didn't.

Last edited: