Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel California synagogue shooting leaves 1 dead jewess and 3 injured

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-

I hate jews ngl massive lifefuel

Ever notice when they shoot a Synagogue, they always kill old people.
I hate when old people get killed. They are nice. Old Women are loyal to their husbands. It's the young people that are mean, have sex with lots of people.
How many old people do you know that are unwed mothers? A widow is NOT an unwed mother since they were married at the time of birth.

Ever notice when they shoot a Synagogue, they always kill old people.
I hate when old people get killed. They are nice. Old Women are loyal to their husbands. It's the young people that are mean, have sex with lots of people.
How many old people do you know that are unwed mothers? A widow is NOT an unwed mother since they were married at the time of birth.

My guess those are the only people left who care about religion.

such a blown opportunity tbh

In another thread the guy killed himself, so Idk what to believe.

he should have killed more

How long before trump gets blamed for this.

He didn't even try to get a high score, much less complete the tutorial level.

How long before trump gets blamed for this.
People already are blaming incels for it. “Incel” is slowly replacing “Trump” as the new scapegoat for every shooting, terrorist attack, and natural disaster in the galaxy.

It's over for (((incels)))

How low iq will it be when they return there to pray to their imaginary friend that didnt save them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back