Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News California shooter

The yes the rifles are still better than the pistols but not way better as you thought.
You clearly didn´t watch the video I linked it clearly shows how superior rifles are compared to handguns if I remember correctly the video shows statistics of how many who survive handgun wounds vs rifle wounds.

Kill count depends a lot on whether the targets have room to escape or not.

Take VT incident of Seung Hui Cho, he had 32 kills being armed with a 22LR and 9mm pistol. Why? His targets had little to no room to escape, their only choice is to beef up defense on the classroom doors and fight back (one military guy tried to fight back Cho but got beaten and killed)

Then there is the las Vegas concert shooting. It was a long range D day style attack with lots of open space. In theory there are lots of room to escape, but there's no real cover and it was a open session for the shooter to unleash his rifles. He has scored about 500 injuries and 50 dead. Guaranteed, its the highest shooting score ever but no doubt, the high injury to kill ratio is caused by "spray and pray" shooting and not precise targeting as in close quarters combat like many school shooters did. Furthermore, the dumbass concert runners ran away and turned on the floodlights, illuminating the concert goers making them easy pickings.

The Christchurch shooter scored 40 something kills on the Muslims, why? Because
1.targets had no room to escape.
2.it was close quarters so the shooter can Target and not just spray
3.the shooter repeatedly fired at 'corpses' to ensure they are dead
4.slow police response (due to lack of experience of shooting on NZ)

So to sum up, what causes high kill count?

1.Targets locked in hard to escape place, or have to run miles to escape
2.Repeatledly shooting 'corpses' on the killers part, both Cho and NZ shooter did that
3.A good planning, to ensure 1 is possible
4.Of course, physical fitness is important. Both NZ shooter and Cho was tackled but fought back and succeed.
5.Also delayed police response is SUPER IMPORTANT. As soon you have three stars on GTA V you're busted or wanted.

I do not endorse mass shooting. My above conclusion applies to the multiplayer game Minecraft and it's gun model version 1.84.24132.
You also forgot determination and calmness. Those are both pretty important. I your not calm or determined, you will probably be scared and miss your shots. Shooting requires calmness and patience.
You clearly didn´t watch the video I linked it clearly shows how superior rifles are compared to handguns if I remember correctly the video shows statistics of how many who survive handgun wounds vs rifle wounds.
What do you have to say about the video I linked? But hey, this just a theory. Or my opinion

Last edited:
He could have just poisoned the shitty food at the fat fuck festival and had been way more effective.

He dressed the part but the rozzers smelled him out real quick. What a shame. Could have been such a Bloodbath.. but then again.. attacking a festival in America seems like a dumb thing to do.. of course cops are going to be saturating the area of every festival after 9/11. Not that I would suggest such a thing.. I just like Bloodbaths. :feelsokman: It's a fine sight when normies, sluts and cucks get yeeted on. :dab:

Being violent in general just leads to death at the end of the day. Yours or your perceived adversaries. Better to lay virtual Blackpill Caltrops in wait for Normies to step on and Blackpill themselves.
View attachment 135875
Well said.

The original quote was “white, about in his 30’s, under 6 feet”.. why did they redact his age? It wasn’t true but still..

He dressed the part but the rozzers smelled him out real quick. What a shame. Could have been such a Bloodbath.. but then again.. attacking a festival in America seems like a dumb thing to do.. of course cops are going to be saturating the area of every festival after 9/11. Not that I would suggest such a thing.. I just like Bloodbaths. :feelsokman: It's a fine sight when normies, sluts and cucks get yeeted on. :dab:

Being violent in general just leads to death at the end of the day. Yours or your perceived adversaries. Better to lay virtual Blackpill Caltrops in wait for Normies to step on and Blackpill themselves.
View attachment 135875
I always imagine if you are in a festival or similar place surrounded by ppl and you have an uzi in each arm , why don't spin around quickly. Normies would fall by hundreds in minecraft.

because everyone under 6ft is inferior