Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News California shooter

Leafman

Leafman

Banned
-
Lol here they are again at short shaming people.
Screenshot 20190731 100547

Why did they feel the need to say under 6 feet? This feels like they are trying to tie anything bad a person does to being short.

What's his score?

Another our guy who snapped

he may have posted here

He dressed the part but the rozzers smelled him out real quick. What a shame. Could have been such a Bloodbath.. but then again.. attacking a festival in America seems like a dumb thing to do.. of course cops are going to be saturating the area of every festival after 9/11. Not that I would suggest such a thing.. I just like Bloodbaths. :feelsokman: It's a fine sight when normies, sluts and cucks get yeeted on. :dab:

Being violent in general just leads to death at the end of the day. Yours or your perceived adversaries. Better to lay virtual Blackpill Caltrops in wait for Normies to step on and Blackpill themselves.

Last edited:
If you read comments on random article about crime that some man commited you will often see people making fun of his physichal apperance, height, even that he must have been abused when he was child

Last edited:
He was half iranian. It was over before ever began
And he was balding at this age jfl over

3 kills 15 injuries

With rifle ammunition? I get the feeling he's got pretty bad aim.

If you read comments on random article about crime that some man commited you will often see people making fun of his physichal apperance, height, even he must have abused when he was child

No surprise here. Our society's fixation on physical appearance is actually pretty damning.

And now we know why he did it :feelsthink:

You missed that one article about how they say these acts are majority committed by young, white men who usually get rejected by girls :feelskek:

Believe it or not, 3 deaths is about the average in an ER attack. That same day this guy went ER there was another mass shooting done by 2 people only killing 1 and injuring 11 at some party.

I know, but most shootings in the United States are committed by someone with a handgun, and we know GarlicCel had a rifle with him. Rifles typically have bigger magazines and are more accurate over longer ranges. Rifle ammunition travels at a greater velocity and that consequently increases the "cavitation" effect that it has on human flesh. Ask any trauma surgeon.

I don't think GarlicCel's stats are impressive at all. He sucks at aiming.

I know, but most shootings in the United States are committed by someone with a handgun, and we know GarlicCel had a rifle with him. Rifles typically have bigger magazines and are more accurate over longer ranges. Rifle ammunition travels at a greater velocity and that consequently increases the "cavitation" effect that it has on human flesh. Ask any trauma surgeon.

I don't think GarlicCel's stats are impressive at all. He sucks at aiming.
Yeah true, but I mean rifles are only a little bit better than handguns. If you’ve ever held a rifle before they are pretty damn heavy. While pistols on the other hand are a lot lighter and can be reloaded quicker.

Ugly short receeding hairline white boy he definitely wasnt bullied and retaliated. No. He was born a psycho school shooter

I think this guy had a hatred towards Mexicans and the rich

Yeah true, but I mean rifles are only a little bit better than handguns. If you’ve ever held a rifle before they are pretty damn heavy. While pistols on the other hand are a lot lighter and can be reloaded quicker.

I disagree. Rifles are way better as far as accuracy.

Rifles are pretty easy. Specially semi-automatic, lmao. I mean, in hands of someone who knows how to deal with it. I actually shoot multiple flying targets easily, but it's all about the training. this garliccel had no experience for sure he sucked at it
for the garliccel, he was manlet and balding. over for him ngl.

I disagree. Rifles are way better as far as accuracy.
Rifles are pretty easy. Specially semi-automatic, lmao. I mean, in hands of someone who knows how to deal with it. I actually shoot multiple flying targets easily, but it's all about the training. this garliccel had no experience for sure he sucked at it
for the garliccel, he was manlet and balding. over for him ngl.
It takes a lot of experience to get used to using rifles. They are pretty heavy which slows down your agility. Rifles are only a little bit better rather than a lot better. Take a look at Cho, George Hennard, and Dwane. They all used handguns and got a high kill count

It takes a lot of experience to get used to using rifles. They are pretty heavy which slows down your agility. Rifles are only a little bit better rather than a lot better. Take a look at Cho, George Hennard, and Dwane. They all used handguns and got a high kill count

Are you a US cel? Do you own guns or ever fired any or used them in the military or the like?

Not trying to attacking you it’s just your thesis seems based off of television. I do however agree with you that handguns allow much more mobility.

Damn cops killed him within a minute :feelstastyman: what was he thinking choosing that location to shoot up

He’s no incel. Normie face at least.

They want to subliminally plant the idea that’s he’s incel in peoples heads by saying he’s short and white (teehee bet he has a small dick too).

Just some crazy nutcase.

Based garliccel

Are you a US cel? Do you own guns or ever fired any or used them in the military or the like?

Not trying to attacking you it’s just your thesis seems based off of television. I do however agree with you that handguns allow much more mobility.
Yes, I’m a UScel. I’ve never shot a real gun before but I’ve held real guns before and felt the weight of them. The guns belonged to my dad, they were a 9mm and some hunting rifle. Tbh rifles seem to have the same accuracy as pistols. Like I said, I personally don’t have real guns. I used to shoot airsoft guns and the accuracy between the pistols and rifles felt the same. And I don’t know how my experiences seem based off television. If anything it’s the opposite.

Please stop posting about guns. I can tell you from experience that most rifles aren't very heavy. I've shot ARs, AKs, FALs, PTRs, and others and none of them felt heavier than 10lbs (PTRs maybe). His kill count was trash because he had shit aim and poor attack planning. An AR weighs like six pounds. Even with 10 round cuck mags you could kill more. Jfl at getting wasted by donut eaters in less than minute.

Yes, I’m a UScel. I’ve never shot a real gun before but I’ve held real guns before and felt the weight of them. The guns belonged to my dad, they were a 9mm and some hunting rifle. Tbh rifles seem to have the same accuracy as pistols. Like I said, I personally don’t have real guns. I used to shoot airsoft guns and the accuracy between the pistols and rifles felt the same. And I don’t know how my experiences seem based off television. If anything it’s the opposite.
Thanks for being honest, a lot of fakecels would be yeah I’m an MP I carry a gun everyday etc. if and when you fire some real guns you will then see how much more accurate rifles are than handguns. Handguns are quit difficult to be accurate tbh. It’s all about the longer sight radius.
Based garliccel
I say fuck garlicel. I don’t condone killing anyone but that faggot killed 2 kids. Not even people in the demographic that an incel would choose as victim.

Thanks for being honest, a lot of fakecels would be yeah I’m an MP I carry a gun everyday etc. if and when you fire some real guns you will then see how much more accurate rifles are than handguns. Handguns are quit difficult to be accurate tbh. It’s all about the longer sight radius.
My experience from shooting airsoft guns, I would say the accuracy between the rifles and pistols are the same. But idk that must just be me.
Please stop posting about guns. I can tell you from experience that most rifles aren't very heavy. I've shot ARs, AKs, FALs, PTRs, and others and none of them felt heavier than 10lbs (PTRs maybe). His kill count was trash because he had shit aim and poor attack planning. An AR weighs like six pounds. Even with 10 round cuck mags you could kill more. Jfl at getting wasted by donut eaters in less than minute.
I mean yeah ofc 6 pounds isn’t a lot. And usually pistols weight around 2 pounds. So yeah I’m right about the weight difference. But also don’t forget sometimes spree killers use cars and knives and stuff. Also just fucking lol at thinking garliccels kill count was trash. That same day 2 people went to some party in Brooklyn and shot only 1 person dead and injured 11 others before running away.

My experience from shooting airsoft guns, I would say the accuracy between the rifles and pistols are the same. But idk that must just be me.

I mean yeah ofc 6 pounds isn’t a lot. And usually pistols weight around 2 pounds. So yeah I’m right about the weight difference. But also don’t forget sometimes spree killers use cars and knives and stuff. Also just fucking lol at thinking garliccels kill count was trash. That same day 2 people went to some party in Brooklyn and shot only 1 person dead and injured 11 others before running away.
Airsoft is completely different from real guns due to the recoil.

If you read comments on random article about crime that some man commited you will often see people making fun of his physichal apperance, height, even that he must have been abused when he was child

You really know nothing about guns at all literally every single thing you said in all your comments about guns is wrong. Rifles are way easier to shoot because you can shoulder them and they are heavier so they absorb more recoil. I am a very good shot with anything with a stock on it but handguns are another thing they are WAY harder to shoot accurately.the general rule is most people can´t hit anything with handguns after 15 meters/16 yards where as with rifles this limit in a gunfight really doesn´t matter because the rifle can be shot accurately from a great distance.

And rifles are FAR superior to handguns, with handguns you have a very high chance of survival where as rifle wounds destroy your body I doubt you will look but here is a source to this.

This ^

It takes a lot of experience to get used to using rifles
Yeah if you’re training to become a sharpshooter, for everything else it’s easy to shoot. First time i shot guns was in Tennessee and my aim was far better with the .223 rifle than with a 9mm or .45 pistol

And rifles are FAR superior to handguns, with handguns you have a very high chance of survival where as rifle wounds destroy your body I doubt you will look but here is a source to this.

It really doesn’t matter how strong the gun is you know. It all depends on if the bullet hit any important organs or manjor arteries. There has been people who have been shot several time from an assault rifle but survive. You know that right? So stop trying to disprove me dude
Yeah if you’re training to become a sharpshooter, for everything else it’s easy to shoot. First time i shot guns was in Tennessee and my aim was far better with the .223 rifle than with a 9mm or .45 pistol
I don’t find a difference. Must just be me

Attacking the festival was a dumb move. I don't advocate for these mass shootings, but if they're gonna attack, they need to at least learn to plan it right. He had a plenty of ammo, just picked (possibly) the worst spot to carry it out. With an open area like that, all your targets are bound to get away. I mean, 18 people shot isn't exactly a joke, but if he chose, let's say, a mall, he could have had a lot more. Again, not encouraging this behavior, so don't come for me FBI. I just think his target area was his fatal flaw, and if he wasn't already planning to kill himself, that's what got him killed.

Guns are not magic killing machines. They require skill and calmness. Much like sword fencing. Except louder.

very informative video. thanks for sharing

Attacking the festival was a dumb move. I don't advocate for these mass shootings, but if they're gonna attack, they need to at least learn to plan it right. He had a plenty of ammo, just picked (possibly) the worst spot to carry it out. With an open area like that, all your targets are bound to get away. I mean, 18 people shot isn't exactly a joke, but if he chose, let's say, a mall, he could have had a lot more. Again, not encouraging this behavior, so don't come for me FBI. I just think his target area was his fatal flaw, and if he wasn't already planning to kill himself, that's what got him killed.
Another mistake he made (and I disagree with mass shootings as well) is that he shot a well-guarded festival in the daytime. That is as dumb as it gets. Police nowadays are vigilant for these types of things, and respond quick. So he died in less than a minute. If he had only chosen nighttime, he could have done a lot more damage.

With rifle ammunition? I get the feeling he's got pretty bad aim.

No surprise here. Our society's fixation on physical appearance is actually pretty damning.
Kill count depends a lot on whether the targets have room to escape or not.

Take VT incident of Seung Hui Cho, he had 32 kills being armed with a 22LR and 9mm pistol. Why? His targets had little to no room to escape, their only choice is to beef up defense on the classroom doors and fight back (one military guy tried to fight back Cho but got beaten and killed)

Then there is the las Vegas concert shooting. It was a long range D day style attack with lots of open space. In theory there are lots of room to escape, but there's no real cover and it was a open session for the shooter to unleash his rifles. He has scored about 500 injuries and 50 dead. Guaranteed, its the highest shooting score ever but no doubt, the high injury to kill ratio is caused by "spray and pray" shooting and not precise targeting as in close quarters combat like many school shooters did. Furthermore, the dumbass concert runners ran away and turned on the floodlights, illuminating the concert goers making them easy pickings.

The Christchurch shooter scored 40 something kills on the Muslims, why? Because
1.targets had no room to escape.
2.it was close quarters so the shooter can Target and not just spray
3.the shooter repeatedly fired at 'corpses' to ensure they are dead
4.slow police response (due to lack of experience of shooting on NZ)

So to sum up, what causes high kill count?

1.Targets locked in hard to escape place, or have to run miles to escape
2.Repeatledly shooting 'corpses' on the killers part, both Cho and NZ shooter did that
3.A good planning, to ensure 1 is possible
4.Of course, physical fitness is important. Both NZ shooter and Cho was tackled but fought back and succeed.
5.Also delayed police response is SUPER IMPORTANT. As soon you have three stars on GTA V you're busted or wanted.

I do not endorse mass shooting. My above conclusion applies to the multiplayer game Minecraft and it's gun model version 1.84.24132.

Last edited:
Kill count depends a lot on whether the targets have room to escape or not.

Take VT incident of Seung Hui Cho, he had 32 kills being armed with a 22LR and 9mm pistol. Why? His targets had little to no room to escape, their only choice is to beef up defense on the classroom doors and fight back (one military guy tried to fight back Cho but got beaten and killed)

Then there is the las Vegas concert shooting. It was a long range D day style attack with lots of open space. In theory there are lots of room to escape, but there's no real cover and it was a open session for the shooter to unleash his rifles. He has scored about 500 injuries and 50 dead. Guaranteed, its the highest shooting score ever but no doubt, the high injury to kill ratio is caused by "spray and pray" shooting and not precise targeting as in close quarters combat like many school shooters did. Furthermore, the dumbass concert runners ran away and turned on the floodlights, illuminating the concert goers making them easy pickings.

The Christchurch shooter scored 40 something kills on the Muslims, why? Because
1.targets had no room to escape.
2.it was close quarters so the shooter can Target and not just spray
3.the shooter repeatedly fired at 'corpses' to ensure they are dead
4.slow police response (due to lack of experience of shooting on NZ)

So to sum up, what causes high kill count?

1.Targets locked in hard to escape place, or have to run miles to escape
2.Repeatledly shooting 'corpses' on the killers part, both Cho and NZ shooter did that
3.A good planning, to ensure 1 is possible
4.Of course, physical fitness is important. Both NZ shooter and Cho was tackled but fought back and succeed.
5.Also delayed police response is SUPER IMPORTANT. As soon you have three stars on GTA V you're busted or wanted.

I do not endorse mass shooting. My above conclusion applies to the multiplayer game Minecraft and it's gun model version 1.84.24132.
based asiancel poster

It really doesn’t matter how strong the gun is you know. It all depends on if the bullet hit any important organs or manjor arteries. There has been people who have been shot several time from an assault rifle but survive. You know that right? So stop trying to disprove me dude
Yeah of course I know it´s all about shot placement, any gun will kill if it hits a vital organ or artery even a 22. but with a rifle there are a much bigger chance of killing someone as shown in the video I linked.

And I will continue to disprove you when you spread misinformation, you make several posts about guns when you don´t know anything about ballistics of bullets and you have never even fired a gun before so if you or any other person spread misinformation like that I will correct.
very informative video. thanks for sharing
You´re very welcome.

Yeah of course I know it´s all about shot placement, any gun will kill if it hits a vital organ or artery even a 22. but with a rifle there are a much bigger chance of killing someone as shown in the video I linked.

And I will continue to disprove you when you spread misinformation, you make several posts about guns when you don´t know anything about ballistics of bullets and you have never even fired a gun before so if you or any other person spread misinformation like that I will correct.
It doesn’t matter how weak the gun is or how strong the gun is. If the bullet hits an important organ your dead. And it’s probably just me but when I used to play airsoft I mainly used pistols and I was pretty good. I must have been a beast. Also take a look at this random video I found. The bullet from the pistol the guy shot went through 2 of the gummy bears. While the bullet from the AK went through 2 and a haft. The yes the rifles are still better than the pistols but not way better as you thought.

But hey, I have loads of unpopular opinions.