Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News California reparations task force is told black residents should EACH be paid $7.6 million

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Lifefuel for blackcels tbh:feelsjuice:.

Another speaker, Reverend Tony Pierce, agreed that $5 million was not enough, arguing that a large percentage would be lost in taxes.

'Where's the money? Where's the cash? Where's the check?' he asked, in a passionate address. '$5 million, San Francisco's already made a move. $5 million is nothing, and I'll tell you why.'

He said $5 million spread over 50 years would only amount to $100,000 year, and then with taxes, 'you'll be lucky if you end up with $40,000 a year.'

'Where's the money?' he concluded with a raised voice.

This dude probably has a higher net worth than me, fucking KEK @ asking for reparations because your ancestors were forced to pick cotton over a hundred years ago. Where are the reparations for men actually being actively discriminated against in society and statistically proven to have a disadvantage in nearly every aspect of life that normies and foids care about?

Blackcels need to take advantage of this if the fags actually pass it. NEETbuxx generator. :feelscomfy:

That would be equal to 17,344,294,000,000 $.

lifefuel for niggers. first time i wanted a little bit more of melanin tbh

Niggers are almost as greedy as kikes :feelsseriously:

i am a trans racial from neuw on

NigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeRRRRRRR

California is a racist maker machine with never-ending fuel.

this can't be true... even with high taxes, california will default so fast

over

People are getting greedy

Washington DC should just wall off California and nuke that shithole to oblivion.

Lifefuel for Gucci, LV, KFC and Nike
Abuse it blackcels. Use it all to buy yourself a small kingdom and army in Africa. Then use your power to smash only the biggest of bundas

Abuse it blackcels. Use it all to buy yourself a small kingdom and army in Africa. Then use your power to smash only the biggest of bundas
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
fuck that I am going to vietnam and begging on my knees with money for 1 of millions of toilets just to bear my children n shiet

it's over

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
fuck that I am going to vietnam and begging on my knees with money for 1 of millions of toilets just to bear my children n shiet

it's over
Just offer 2 million dong (it's like 10k) you'll get it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back