Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion California is Like a Degenerate Version of Yugoslavia.

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
This State is interesting to me. I Personally am in the Valley part of the state which I Call the Unrecognized Land of Valleysia. But Just over the Hill into Los Angeles or The Bay area IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I Legit felt like going to another nation. It is so different in the Bay area, Los Angeles and Valleysia.

The State should be split up and independent from Jewmerica.

wtf is a valleysia?

Bakersfield to Stockton.
now it makes sense from your title.

but yeah the central valley is pretty much a forgotten black hole filled with inbred conspiracy theorists and illegal mexicans working for corporate farms.

but atleast it's better and cheaper than living in the soyland bay area and socal.

who cares tbh.

This State is interesting to me. I Personally am in the Valley part of the state which I Call the Unrecognized Land of Valleysia. But Just over the Hill into Los Angeles or The Bay area IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I Legit felt like going to another nation. It is so different in the Bay area, Los Angeles and Valleysia.

Were you born in California?

Don't insult Yugoslavia like that. :reeeeee:

tf does yugoslavia have to do with degeneracy?

It is jewmerica! Just look at all the cucked laws!