Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting California has been given back to Mexico - it’s ovER, I have to admit as a Californian that it’s ovER

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was replying to @WhitePilledRage about slutinas being absolute garbage that are above niggresses yet below Asian and white foids undER the age of 25.

I figured that I might as well make a thread and tell evERyone how California has fallen and become Nuevo Tijuana (kek that was a joke), or Aztlán (that is the serious name of the reclaimed nation for Aztec-blooded beanERs that is what they call their grand planned barrio).

Yeah, it’s bad - California has been given back to Mexico. The stuff I see daily is horrifying: Mexicans all ovER California,vehicles with Mexican license plates from places as deep in Mexico as Mexico City, American politicians are completely corrupted - they don’t even hide it anymore, anchor babies still are allowed to exist (if an illegal femoid shits out a baby on United States soil - the brat and the brat’s family get to stay!), California is a “sanctuary state” (meaning if police detain an illegal invadER the cops won’t turn the invadER ovER to customs - that’s fucking insane - Jewish politicians and their goons ram through legislation that wasn’t voted on by the citizens like this all the time!

What about that half-curry/half-niggress Vice President, Kamala Harris, wasn’t she supposed to be “handling” the bordER issue? - I mean that’s what the Jew-run media told me. - Listen goy - Kamala Harris was too busy sucking off hER white-Jewish husband, Doug, to do anything competent about the bordER. The busiest land crossing on the planet - was put in the care of a half-curry/half-niggress femoid who sucked hER way to the top.

Blondeald Trump didn’t do anything to stop the invasion of parasites, if anything, JEWVID-19 did the most to curb the invasion of human filth, because the invadERs were quarantined out.

Adios (that means “bye” in Spanish, goy).

I think this is well done. White cunts are the most obnoxious bitches I've ever seen. I hope they are ethnically replaced.

Once there are enough spanish speakers in the US, they can invade Mexico under the pretense of 'liberating' their fellow latinos

I think this is well done. White cunts are the most obnoxious bitches I've ever seen. I hope they are ethnically replaced.
One post? And no avatar? Total greynigger moment!

Well, white foids undER the age of 25 are the most attractive (even redheads “gingers” who are loved or hated) - white foids have to be kept undER lock and key so that humanity will nevER be too mudded.

Well, white foids undER the age of 25 are the most attractive (even redheads “gingers” who are loved or hated) - white foids have to be kept undER lock and key so that humanity will nevER be too mudded.
Yes, I eye-raped so many foids this weekend, their asses will forever be in my memory and my photo albums.

Yes, I eye-raped so many foids this weekend, their asses will forever be in my memory and my photo albums.
I’ll put it like this - if you don’t get laid by the age of 18 - you are extremely fucked (no pun intended).

I hate humanity and I want it to be reduced to the most primitive state.

JEWVID-19 is the funniest thing i ever read. W goy

Esta muy finito

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back