Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel California Bans Night Clubs And Bars

:feelshaha: normans on suicide watch

ER would be so fucking happy

but it's probably temporary because coronavirus

watch suicide statistics skyrocket since normies are too used to partying and going out, jfl at them getting mad at being forced to ldar

over for alcoholiccels

The normies in the comments. :lul:

as if chad or stacy need nightclubs to hookup with each other

You have tinder and you have that other app for rich betabuxes and celebrities and the hottest of the hot whores that is by invitation only. There is a world out there that we dont even know it exists

They've been on a downward trend since 2012 anyway.

Although this is awesome, it just means foids and chads will be using tinder 100% of the time now, instead of 80% of the time before.

Chad still wins as he does not need nightclubs to pull stacies. They are already blowing up his phone on Tinder, snapchad and instagram

They should ban tinder next

When you turn the 999 likes around its 666:feelsthink: :feelsEhh:

Fuck you selfish ass normies. Where can they degenerate-max now?

Make it permanent Chadifornia

Thank you based Coronavirus. May all foids, chads and normoid filth suffer for what they have done to us.

You have tinder and you have that other app for rich betabuxes and celebrities and the hottest of the hot whores that is by invitation only. There is a world out there that we dont even know it exists

Nobody hooks up in nightclubs anymore, it's all done on Tinder.

However it's bars and nightclubs where they meet up. Foids need bars for attention as well.

Chad still wins as he does not need nightclubs to pull stacies. They are already blowing up his phone on Tinder, snapchad and instagram
In Spain the police are literally forcing those outside back into their houses. Hopefully the same happens every soon. No chad for you, foids :feelsbaton: :feelsPop:

Chad and Stacy BTFO

In Spain the police are literally forcing those outside back into their houses. Hopefully the same happens every soon. No chad for you, foids :feelsbaton: :feelsPop:

This is lifefuel watching the normies suffer. Now they know what every day is like for us.

Lock them in their homes with their boomer parents and take down Tinder on public health grounds during Corona Chan.

Just think of all the foids in tears because they can't fly out to Dubai or wherever for expensive resorts and can't go to a bar either. Love it.

Last edited:
God is wise and knowing for sure degenerate are getting punished with corona chan

This is lifefuel watching the normies suffer. Now they know what every day is like for us.

Lock them in their homes with their boomer parents and take down Tinder on public health grounds during Corona Chan.
Based :feelsokman:

I can't wait until the government declare a mandatory quarantine for genetic waste like myself who are vulnerable to this thing and I can spend three months ldarmaxxing and watching normoids suffer with my bros on .co.

Based :feelsokman:

I can't wait until the government declare a mandatory quarantine for genetic waste like myself who are vulnerable to this thing and I can spend three months ldarmaxxing and watching normoids suffer with my bros on .co.

The year of the Incel. We can LDAR-max happily

would be funny if someone decided that corona-chan was spreading due to constant hookups from dating apps and forced Tinder to shut down as a consequence

There is a world out there that we dont even know it exists

There are many worlds out there that we know exist. Hostel, the movie, for example is based on reality. Eyes Wide Shut was based off Stanley Kubrick's many invitations to parties by the Rothschilds (yes, those Rothschilds).

There is a black market for all kinds of degenerates and psychopaths to live out their hellish fantasies.

Last edited:
Hopefully all the chads and rosties end up going to house parties and all die from corona virus.

It’s temporary. Shutting down bars and clubs permanently would be effectively shutting down all of Hollywood

Redpill/pua faggots on Suicide watch

Without a fresh supply of Chad dick, Stacey will lose her goddamned mind.