Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Caging at reddit retards buying DOGE at the highest

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Funny GIF
Buy high sell low bro

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/msom9t/okay_guys_who_are_the_guilty_culprits_in_here/

Screenshot 20210417 172855 Relay

>buying a memecoin

LowIQ Redditors wanna make money by cryptomaxxing just to spend all of it on Funko Pops and a giant Snorlax pillow.

buy high sell low. what are those . those are candles.

Yeah bro , it will totally reach 20 trillions of marketcap bro

No wonder half of them are in debit

Screenshot 20210418 090234 Relay

:feelsPop:
Cant wait for this shit to crash

Just hodl broo

Screenshot 20210419 113712 Relay
Screenshot 20210419 113738 Relay
Screenshot 20210419 113825 Relay

Doge is a normie slaughterhouse, but you could make some mad cash riding alongside them and hopping off as they plummet into the grinder.

Doge is a normie slaughterhouse, but you could make some mad cash riding alongside them and hopping off as they plummet into the grinder.
Its already plummeting

its 2 cents away from ath now :lul::lul::lul: ngmi if u havent embraced clown world yet
Wait for it nigga

I know 1 rule of crypto :
do always the opposite of what reddit does

Top minds tbh

Screenshot 20210419 121355 Relay
Screenshot 20210419 121428 Relay

Last edited:
Fellow dogerinos hodll!!!

Screenshot 20210423 124018 Relay
27gqjxn96su61

Dogecoin is the best coin because it was created as an example of how stupid a currency with no backing created out of thin air. Which is all currency including USD, only gold and silver don’t have this problem. I remember when people we trading dogecoin by the thousands for stupid shit like making a meme or a post. Dogecoin is meant to make fun of investors buying into something that has no value and is easily duplicated at the end of the day no as seen by the torrent of altcoins.

LowIQ Redditors wanna make money by cryptomaxxing just to spend all of it on Funko Pops and a giant Snorlax pillow.
Source

Lets hope all these meme investments take their toil on the economy. If DTCC hadn't raised collateral requirements, GME could have wrecked the market.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT PUMPING :feelsohgod:
Must be normies prepping for elon musk le ebin saturday soy live appearance

I still remember like it was yesterday when bitcoin crashed from $1250 to $250 over a 48 hr period. People legitimately wanted to kill themselves. I can't wait for this literal retardo meme coin to act similarly just because my hatred for Redditors is visceral.

Guess that wasn't the top; it seems like $1 will be the sell off but I can't be sure. Doge doesn't have a use case but I guess few cryptos are actually used for anything practical, although Cardano looks like it will buck that trend. Lets hope people yolo in their life savings hoping this can go far past $1. Maximum carnage is needed

Or will stake retards to dump into alt coins once the price dumps.

50% of doge market cap is in tafing volume, which means its being shuffled around lile a hot potato. This will be brutal :feelsohgod:

Last edited: