Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

caffeine makes me extremely unlikeable

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
i lost a good friend due to me being annoying on caffeine. We were decent colleagues when we had nothing else to do. He is the most similar person to me ive ever met. He isnt even similar genetically which makes it funny.

We have 0 ancestry in common probably and we still got along. We actually look similar though funnily enough so theres that

i lost a good friend due to me being annoying on caffeine. We were decent colleagues when we had nothing else to do. He is the most similar person to me ive ever met. He isnt even similar genetically which makes it funny.
How did caffeine make you annoying like what was you even doing and how much coffees did you drink

Caffeine does nothing to me unless it's from monster in which it makes me slightly more hyperactive

That's strange. How does caffeine make anyone anyone annoying? Maybe, if you said alcohol it would make sense.

Caffeine does nothing to me unless it's from monster in which it makes me slightly more hyperactive
Tbh. I would rather get caffeine from coffee. Energy drinks suck, unless, you're travelling.

no likeability for your face

We have 0 ancestry in common probably and we still got along. We actually look similar though funnily enough so theres that
tbf theres probably some overlap and its way more expressed than expected. Its not like hes from africa.

How did caffeine make you annoying like what was you even doing and how much coffees did you drink
It makes me unnaturally talkative, usually im pretty quiet and low energy which some people like. Its funny how being talkative is objectively more nt yet for me it makes me less nt. I usually become annoying after 100mg or so, if i have more, i cannot communicate anymore because ive lost the ability to socially reciprocate naturally, and i start speaking like im some comedian/schizo.

Last edited:
It makes me unnaturally talkative, usually im pretty quiet and low energy which some people like. It’s funny how being talkative is objectively more nt yet for me it makes me less nt. I usually become annoying after 100mg or so, if i have more, i cannot communicate anymore because im in my own world.
I used to abuse Ritalin made people hate me aswell I get you tho

Monster has tons of added sugars and other stuff involved, Im not suprised