Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

caffeine is the only cure for my brain rot

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I'm not on caffeine I can barely form sentences because of brain fog. When I'm on caffeine I feel alive again and my mind returns to its passed capacity. Unfortunately it takes a ton of caffeine for my brain to even get in this state. Around 3 or 5 cups of coffee.

sounds like you should try heavier stimulants

works for me :feelsokman:

Which ones?

Withdrawal or otherwise?
No not withdrawal I rarely have it. Whenever I do I feel shitty Idk why.

The only drugs I do (alcohol, opioids, benzos) are all depressants so maybe my body just doesn't react will to stimulants or something

No not withdrawal I rarely have it. Whenever I do I feel shitty Idk why.

The only drugs I do (alcohol, opioids, benzos) are all depressants so maybe my body just doesn't react will to stimulants or something
That might be why.

I could just sleep on command, anytime if not for caffeine

I might try the meds. I don't want to get addicted to some potentially dangerous drug.
If you buy them online or on the street in the USA it's probably just gonna be meth lol only do that shit if you can pick it up yourself

When I'm not on caffeine I can barely form sentences because of brain fog. When I'm on caffeine I feel alive again and my mind returns to its passed capacity. Unfortunately it takes a ton of caffeine for my brain to even get in this state. Around 3 or 5 cups of coffee.
Thats a dangerous amout, Be careful man