Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cadillac Escalade or Hummer EV

Would you rather own a Cadillac Escalade or own a Hummer EV?

• Cadillac Escalade

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Hummer EV

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Strange times brocels, Hummer has gone electric.

Would you rather own a Cadillac Escalade or own a Hummer EV?

escalade. EVs are a hassle because charging stations aren't everywhere yet.

I voted Cadillac Escalade - it’s a magnet for cops, but I’d feel like Tony Saprano as I drove around. Escalade is a luxury vehicle, Hummer EV is more for chads that come back from serving in the Middle East and want to feel like they are operating a tank while driving around the US. :feelsUgh:

index.php

Shocking Leaked Tesla Documents Hint at Cybertruck Problems

Tesla is under pressure to launch new products, but a huge dump of confidential files in Germany details a litany of technical failings.

I’m going to check GMC's Hummer EV. The batteries are heavy weight in these trucks. Silverado EV next on production line.

Shocking Leaked Tesla Documents Hint at Cybertruck Problems

Tesla is under pressure to launch new products, but a huge dump of confidential files in Germany details a litany of technical failings.

I’m going to check GMC's Hummer EV. The batteries are heavy weight in these trucks. Silverado EV next on production line.
Nice avatar of Adele.

I find large SUVs to be just hilarious. Theyre like a huge middle finger to climate alarmist pansies and poor people.

All of that space is excessive imo. I get the idea if you are rich and have a large family but toyota highlanders or minivans can get the job done just as good.

I prefer a black BMW