Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bye my friendcels

• Thread starter Bhaskarjya Mandita
  • Start date
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Bye friendcels. A foid said she loves me. I am 108 kgs and she too is a land whale and I feel we are made for each other. Sorry guys if I have caused any harm to you guys. I am signing out. Now. :feelsaww:

Are you Indian?

hope she gives u aids boyo

Bye friendcels. A foid said she loves me. I am 108 kgs and she too is a land whale and I feel we are made for each other. Sorry guys if I have caused any harm to you guys. I am signing out. Now. :feelsaww:
Am glad for you. Hope you enjoy it. Goodbye.

Who the fuck are you?
See you tomorrow faggotnigger
They all come back :feelscomfy:

Did she said in person or online? i wish you luck.

Why would anyone settle for a land whale that will dump you later on?

Take her to KFC, and buy her something nice.

>Joined: Oct 3, 2021
>Posts: 86
>Online: 1d 12h 42m

Wow, what a surprise!

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Animecel2D

idk who you are but you seem like a good guy. hope you enjoy yourself.

Why would anyone settle for a land whale that will dump you later on?
In Burgerland you don't have much of a choice. Thin women are low in supply and extremely high in demand.

Good luck boyo, never forget what you learnt here and watch out for yourself first.

In Burgerland you don't have much of a choice. Thin women are low in supply and extremely high in demand.
Fuck setting for garbage. I fucking hate landwhales

Joined Oct 3, 2021
Posts 86
Online 1d 12h 42m

You literally registered yesterday just to slander this in our face. Fuck you.

Take a map with you, hard to find the vaginal hole with all the fat around

See Ya Yes GIF by ABC Network

Joined Oct 3, 2021
Posts 86
Online 1d 12h 42m

You literally registered yesterday just to slander this in our face. Fuck you.
Sorry it happens.
Thanks for the warmth. And wish you guys happy holidays and new year in advance. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

You should have larped a little longer to make it believable

I'm so jealous of your fat toilet (this means fat female). I hope you get to cum inside of its smelly cunt

I always knew you were a fakecel:feelsree:

>Joined: Oct 3, 2021
>Posts: 86
>Online: 1d 12h 42m

Wow, what a surprise!
can't even wait to reach 100 before larping :feelskek:

What kind of an occult ritual makes you get approached by a foid barely a month after you've registered here? :worryfeels: Also, confessed to (possibly even approached) by a foid while 108kg? Fatcel = volcel. I can't even call this an ascension if that's the case - it was never over. Anyway, godspeed, fellow grey"cel".