Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bye gaygook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
IMG 20210916 210416

:feelsYall:

Rest in Piss, lingling

Why is he so hated?

oh boy waiting for the moderation staff to unban him for the 30th fucking time.
Btw this site has no preferential treatment of users, none at all/s

:soy::soy::soy:

it was either that or you autist not understanding I was being sarcastic.
Low IQ. I know that /s is reddit-speak for clarifying your sarcasm for the autismos, hence the use of /s here is :soy:.

They've unbanned a user who's had a sexual experience he didn't need to pay for.

And a user who has a picture of himself where he's literally a fucking fakecel.

I'm convinced serge just likes the chaos

They've unbanned a user who's had a sexual experience he didn't need to pay for.

And a user who has a picture of himself where he's literally a fucking fakecel.

I'm convinced serge just likes the chaos
this place is just becoming a new /r9k/.
Won't be long until there's gays and trannies (it's pretty much true already with @AllanKing ) discord foid worshipers, and "blackpilled" normalfags on a few week dry spell all allowed to post freely.

this place is just becoming a new /r9k/.
Won't be long until there's gays and trannies (it's pretty much true already with @AllanKing ) discord foid worshipers, and "blackpilled" normalfags on a few week dry spell all allowed to post freely.
Tbh.

I noticed it was going to shit right after those retarded polls a few months back.

It's funny how he keeps gas lighting the entire community' and ignoring everyone too. :feelshaha:

"Maybe if I just don't say anything they'll forget and get used to it" type of shit.

Mods are too lenient to him, I wouldn't be surprised if that faggot AllanQueen comes back tomorrow

Incels.is should be a place for incels only.

Hence the name
Sadly we allow white tall men who have free sexual experiences on here. But oh wait! Their AUTISM makes them incel!

And ethnic manlets are called fakecel:lul:
Such a joke how the most disadvantaged class of men are shunned on here. I’m very aware of my white privilege.

Ethnics have it rough everywhere
Even darker skinned whites have it rough, like swarthy whites from Italy or Greece get discriminated against too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back