Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bye bye fag

the thread was removed cuz he posted his dick
That is not what I am talking about. She got the original coldboy post as well as a post of her facebook removed from the site.

I genuinely think that guy wasn't a troll, just a normie retard, ban well deserved

That is not what I am talking about. She got the original coldboy post as well as a post of her facebook removed from the site.
Oh I see. But that still doesn't prove she got it taken down

why the fuck is @ColdBoy Engaged in conversation

Has anyone dmed her on instagram about this? If you are reading this Amelia please date ColdBoy (the ugly nigga who you took photos of and bullied).

I genuinely think that guy wasn't a troll, just a normie retard, ban well deserved

he was acting dumb, suddenly knew everything going on, went back to acting dumb, took 14 minutes to fake a picture of his dick

He definitely wasn't NT, he posted a fucking dick pic in an incel server. More retarded than most of us.

he was acting dumb, suddenly knew everything going on, went back to acting dumb, took 14 minutes to fake a picture of his dick
The shit that gets posted on is. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bruh I have been spelling her name wrong half the time, it is Amelie not Amelia