Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel by year 2050 the average amerimutt will be an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
like I said RACE MIXING IS GENOCIDE and water is wet the more race mixed you are the more you turn into la creature

5b0d7412969aa4541281538.jpg

What the average American will look like by according to ...

dont buy into this "multiculturism" propaganda multiculturism leads to chaos and la creature eventually leading to globohomo which is where the world is going to end up

and the average iq will be sub 80

i thought those races that are mixing are generally similar in the tree chart, sure i disagree with racemixxing (why i ordered a dna test so i can identify a white nationality)

but isnt the real problem whites racemixxing with blacks asians and natives?

(im full white but im murican)

i thought those races that are mixing are generally similar in the tree chart, sure i disagree with racemixxing (why i ordered a dna test so i can identify a white nationality)

but isnt the real problem whites racemixxing with blacks asians and natives?

(im full white but im murican)
you cant stop racemixxing but you can look into the future and make decisions for yourself

this chart is retarded, being mixed with related ethnicities doesn't make you a mutt. americans are considered mixed because they have negro, arabic, spic, etc. blood in them. you cannot produce a more swarthy appearance from less swarthy genes.

you cant stop racemixxing but you can look into the future and make decisions for yourself
I agree, the problem is white birth rates are low, so even if we make the right choice and have 5 white kids each, there will be statistically more likely ethnics than whites making whites rare, so by chance of probability whites would go extinct from the lack of white breeding parters alone

this chart is retarded, being mixed with related ethnicities doesn't make you a mutt. americans are considered mixed because they have negro, arabic, spic, etc. blood in them. you cannot produce a more swarthy appearance from less swarthy genes.
This, how tf does two Germans make a swarthy child?:feelskek:

I agree, the problem is white birth rates are low, so even if we make the right choice and have 5 white kids each, there will be statistically more likely ethnics than whites making whites rare, so by chance of probability whites would go extinct from the lack of white breeding parters alone
White foids are degenerate

I agree partially but slavs and white anglo nordic are pretty different within white ethnicity aswell

If I had a kid he would either be full black or mixed, and to be honest I think he'd be better off mixed

move to northern europe

If I had a kid he would either be full black or mixed, and to be honest I think he'd be better off mixed
I'd probably end up having a mixed kid anyways, Black foids don't like me.

yes but its just a meme

I agree partially but slavs and white anglo nordic are pretty different within white ethnicity aswell
as long as the other race is white it wont matter as much

move to northern europe
that would be practical, maybe like far north in norway or sweden. I know white genes are weak but the remaining whites after they become a minority will be more concentrated because they selected to breed with their own race

no its better to be full black than mixed or half white half black :feelsohgod:

that would be practical, maybe like far north in norway or sweden. I know white genes are weak but the remaining whites after they become a minority will be more concentrated because they selected to breed with their own race
thats why I say move to northern Europe or a place like that

yeah, northern europe is enough for me, she doesn't need to look traditionally aryan

Just be white is law being pure white gives you a huge advantage over being mixed race mutts or curry

Hitler disliked racemixing because he thought it diluted the best traits of the two races that were being mixed. i mean if you do marry a white girl your kid will just have lighter skin but still african features.

or if you just think white girls are the best looking than i agree lol

Hitler disliked racemixing because he thought it diluted the best traits of the two races that were being mixed. i mean if you do marry a white girl your kid will just have lighter skin but still african features.

Hitler was right

theres not enough white girls to go around and too many damn amerimutts

iu

iu

iu

Mixed blacks mog the shit out of full blacks like me
I hate race mixing and those are statistical anomolies I am race mixed and I dont look even close to that

Im half amerimutt half curry and I look utterly disgusting

I hate race mixing and those are statistical anomolies I am race mixed and I dont look even close to that

Im half amerimutt half curry and I look utterly disgusting
Bruh, why is it always the curries who side with the SF's :feelskek:

It means Stormfront
but yeah im totally against racemixxing I wish I was never born and I wish my dad at least got with a white girl instead of a curry

This photo looks photoshopped, look how the text bends and distorts
yeah its photoshopped to make her look more fat because by 2050 the average american will be morbidly obese

iu

iu

iu

Mixed blacks mog the shit out of full blacks like me

i dont consider any of them blacks. they are multiracial/ mulattos..in brazil they call themselves ''pardo''. not black

but this is a black man:

Attachments

• 15880151533206.jpg
    15880151533206.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
i dont consider any of them blacks. they are multiracial/ mulattos..in brazil they call themselves ''pardo''. not black

but this is a black man:
America is the only place where this guy is considered Black

Colin-Powell-2001.jpg

Actually if everyone is the same mixed race the incel problem might be less. That being said the continued erosion of traditional values won't help either. Seeing what's going to happen is one thing keeping me alivelol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back