Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By what age is looksmaxxing a waste of time?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'm currently 25 yeah I know it's over, at least for being a teen Chad or early twenties playboy... But I'm still willing to go into massive debt to get plastic surgeries and try to looksmax ideally before my 20s are over so I can slay milfs in my 30s. My objective isn't to maintain a long term relationship, I strictly wish to pump and dump as many women as I can. I've rationalized that the only way I'm gonna do that is if I can looksmax enough regardless of the fact that I'll be a tad older, please note that I'm not delusional as to what to expect in terms of the kind of women I may be able to get. as long as they're average I don't care, I'm tired of only getting hit on by grenades, bottom of the barrel bitches or gay guys. I'd rather be a voluntary celibate if those are my only options and if that makes me a fakecell so be it, in that case YOU should be the one to go fuck those hideous vile creatures then or stfu about it. anyways, I'd like to fuck average beckys at a consistent rate throughout my 30's and possibly 40's i guess until I'm to old to get a hard on anymore, by then I'll probably rope or be close to death anyways. So what do you you guys think, is this idea a waste of time or what? I'm going to do it regardless, but I wish to have some input here from the community.

5 seconds after birth

good looks can benefit you in many ways. It's not just about attracting women. It influences things like career opportunities as well. The halo effect is real

good looks can benefit you in many ways. It's not just about attracting women. It influences things like career opportunities as well. The halo effect is real

Yes, I'm aware of this. The women would basically be the icing on the cake

Whatever age the norwood reaper has marked you. Once you are norwooding, you are done.

It doesn't matter if you look a certain amount of ugly.