Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL By soy logic, autists should be slayers

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

I found that the word “autism,” in its purest form, means “a state of being oneself.”

Just be yourself = Just be autistic

Last edited:
"No not that kind of be yourself" :soy:

Become more confident they also say. "Fake it till you make it."
They embrace contradictory narratives just like PUAs did. It's funny to see bluepillers deriding PUAs when they basically share the same sort of belief in magical thinking that "redpilled" PUAs do.

Become more confident they also say. "Fake it till you make it."
When I say "be yourself," I mean be a suave narcissist, not an awkward autist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also have a good personaliteehee :lul:

Last edited:
Society: Be yourself.

Also society: You're a piece of shit.

If I behaved in a way the was truer to my real personality I would have a much harder time with life. You have to take the opposite approach if you want to survive. Constantly cover up your shortcomings and lie, that's what most normies do after all.

"Just be yourself" means exactly that: be what you are. If you're a chad you slay, if you're an incel you rot. They don't want you to challenge the order of things

8243.jpg

Autistic men should be slayers though. I mean, we are alphas in the regard that we are introspective and independent from neurotypical NPC culture. We are essentially the pinnacle of evolution. Females have just not evolved enough to be attracted to us.

Autistic men should be slayers though. I mean, we are alphas in the regard that we are introspective and independent from neurotypical NPC culture. We are essentially the pinnacle of evolution. Females have just not evolved enough to be attracted to us.