Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By meeting your wife/girlfriend when you're younger, you create a bond that can't be replicated if you met when you're already older

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Teenagers without all that much experience, both in relationships and other worldly matters. Not very jaded and cynical yet. Not as cold and realistic as people eventually become.

That's when you should meet your wife. To grow up together, to see each other evolve, to face the struggles of young adulthood together. People are more honest at that age in intimate settings, eventually they become more reserved and defended, relationships become much more of a business transaction.

And now it's too late. Even if I do somehow get some girl, all I'll get is a jaded hag who's been around the block more than a few times, without any innocence or dreams, just a cold calculating and manipulative bitch whose biological clock is ticking and needs to get a retard to provide for her and her crotch spawn.

Last edited:
Only getting teen love, even if its after teen years, is real ascension. And yes, to late ascension, important time lost, scar made, but still better than no ascensiuon at all, of half ascension with roastie

It's only ascending if she's under 21 and still a virgin.

everything has been capitalized and labelled with its market value.

starting with the 80s or so, as an average white guy you simply can no longer "afford" your teenage wife, even if you could meet her and talk to her.

attractive and wealthy men of all ages, locations, races and origins are bidding for her, and she is excited to see who is the highest bidder.

in this new reality which the previous generation either created on purpose or failed to stop, you don't "deserve" or "are owed" anything, and trying to get in the way of the auction of women is a crime and the clear sign of a madman.

everything has been capitalized and labelled with its market value.

starting with the 80s or so, as an average white guy you simply can no longer "afford" your teenage wife, even if you could meet her and talk to her.

attractive and wealthy men of all ages, locations, races and origins are bidding for her, and she is excited to see who is the highest bidder.

in this new reality which the previous generation either created on purpose or failed to stop, you don't "deserve" or "are owed" anything, and trying to get in the way of the auction of women is a crime and the clear sign of a madman.

You’re only not owed anything as a low status male. Foids and chads are owed the world by default

You’re only not owed anything as a low status male. Foids and chads are owed the world by default
even as an ugly low status male you should be "owed" ugly low status females, that's not the case, there's always someone to outbid you

even as an ugly low status male you should be "owed" ugly low status females, that's not the case, there's always someone to outbid you

Yeah it would be fucking awesome if the jew system operated like that. But sadly it doesn’t

There is a good reason why for thousands of years, people would get married in their teens.

There's no hope for us. If we find a foid we would have missed all her growth and development, we wouldnt be her first at anything and werent there for the most important years of her life, we are basically nothing to her

Adult relationships are built on deadening routine, cost/benefit analysis and dreary compromise, any romance or love is a pale simulacrum of what people get to experience in their teens. Of course people can meet later on in life, but they either experienced it growing up or they are too bluepilled to realise what they missed. Or they post on this forum. That's the agepill for you.

You know what was real blackpill for me? I tell you what: after highschool it's over when it comes to relationships. Not romantic relationships. All of them.
Okay, maybe now after highschool but shortly after. I realize in my late 20's that mid 20's are the last time you MAYBE can form any meaningful relationship. After that time you can met people sure, and you can form a business relationships, sure. Even a collegue relationship, albeit very shallow - you drink a beer or two with dude and talk about match last night. That's all that is allowed. All the people you met after 25? Not one of them will be your friend, unless you are very lucky.
In school(primary through middle and to high) it's very easy to form deep relationship. Hell, you don't even know you are doing it! It so easy like breathing!
It's the same with romantic relationships. Sure, you can form them after you are 25, but they gonna be business like and very shallow. Give me money I will give you sex and pretend I like you.
50% of couples that I know that formed in highschool(or even sooner) are still strong today. Why only 50%? Well, I live in small town. If couple stay in small town, they usually fine. They both work or guy work and girl is taking care of home and kids. If they move to bigger city(to study or work) relationship usually don't survive.
And all that because my country become almost fully westernized. To hell with modern western society. I wish we could go, as society our own way.

You cant compensate for missing teen love

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back