Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel By how many percent has your hatred of Foid grown over the course of your life?

50%. Steady Increase.

Went from thinking they were the greatest thing to ever exist to realizing they are the biggest scum on Earth. Literally have more respect for animals now (not in a sexual way like they do though, sick fucks).

100%. I was angry throughout junior and senior year and did my best not to knock out this fucking retarded whore cum dumpster puta in my gym class. She'd flirt with this guy several times and probably even fucked him, all while she had a boyfriend. Modern evil women are fucking cunts and most of them will probably go to hell. They're a foul gender and half of what a man is. Scummy and childish and stupid and conniving

Went from thinking they were the greatest thing to ever exist to realizing they are the biggest scum on Earth. Literally have more respect for animals now (not in a sexual way like they do though, sick fucks).

i hated them my whole life. even before i was blackpilled i always hated them and saw them as cum buckets

I went from crying at the thought of women being raped when I was kid to now simply not giving a fuck at all.

Greatly. I still hate foids less than how foids hate incels.