Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By Allah you people are dogs

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I will go on as usual

Did he ascend
I heard through the grapevine that he did, and immediately after, he ghosted every single one of his brocels. Apparently wants nothing to do with us anymore.

I heard through the grapevine that he did, and immediately after, he ghosted every single one of his brocels. Apparently wants nothing to do with us anymore.

Weren't you, idotms, diocel and those faggot hapas I forget the cool kids of .is? What happened to your little group chats and servers?

By Allah, you are a monkey

You are destined to Jahannum unless you say Muhammad was the prophet and declare Allah as your only God

View attachment 1178347

Weren't you, idotms, diocel and those faggot hapas I forget the cool kids of .is? What happened to your little group chats and servers?
Yeah, we were :fuk: I feel like the spirit of our clique effectively died after the GC moved to trannycord. I can’t be arsed to use it, so I’ve pretty much been out of the loop since that happened. @Zettabhai very recently informed me that most, if not all of our members have ascended, leaving us to rot here like the “friends” they are.

Yeah, we were :fuk: I feel like the spirit of our clique effectively died after the GC moved to trannycord. I can’t be arsed to use it, so I’ve pretty much been out of the loop since that happened. @Zettabhai very recently informed me that most, if not all of our members have ascended, leaving us to rot here like the “friends” they are.
Who ascended? I bet idotms did

No Allah for your face

Just tell me of idotms ascended. He deleted his discord about a year ago
I honestly genuinely don’t know. He was one of the users who ditched this forum in favor of trannycord, which, again, I never use, so I’m out of the loop on what happened to everyone. He was a 6’7 Dutch chonklord though, so I think it’s safe to assume he ascended by now.

Islam has a harsh attitude towards dogs because muslims were subconsciously aware of the dogpill and all its implications.

Last edited:
Tbh the fact that they ascended and I didn’t doesn’t affect me at all because I don’t want to ascend. What hurts, however, is how they all instantaneously ghosted their so-called brocels after getting their first chance at a whiff of coochie, even some going so far as to outright block the whole circle. Brootherhood is a complete meme and only females have genuine solidarity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back