Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over By 2050, a quarter of the world's people will be african

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★

This is insane. Niggers are breeding like fucking rats and now they're invading Europe, breeding with our foids, and ending the white civilization once and for all. Sheebons in Africa pop out an average of 4.1 babies in their lifetime, while our foids only 1.46 on average. We need to start deporting niggers in Europe back to Africa and decimate those that are already there. On top of this we should enslave our foids and make them have 10 babies each on average. This is the only way to guarantee a future for Europe.

usually it's poor retards who breed a lot

The broke Muslim pajeets in curry mainland might give them a run for their money

BBC takeover has begin.

By 2100 most of the world will be black or mixed black.

We need to start deporting niggers in Europe back to Africa and decimate those that are already there
soon
Hopefully we can start working towards it tomorrow if the far-right wins tonight

Am I supposed to be suprised?

This is insane. Niggers are breeding like fucking rats and now they're invading Europe, breeding with our foids, and ending the white civilization once and for all. Sheebons in Africa pop out an average of 4.1 babies in their lifetime, while our foids only 1.46 on average. We need to start deporting niggers in Europe back to Africa and decimate those that are already there. On top of this we should enslave our foids and make them have 10 babies each on average. This is the only way to guarantee a future for Europe.
BBC takeover has begin.

By 2100 most of the world will be black or mixed black.
This matches up with this quote in The Rising Tide of Color I will address in a thread:
Treating the primary race-stocks as units, it would appear that whites tend to double in eighty years, yellows and browns in sixty years, blacks in forty years. The whites are thus the slowest breeders, and they will undoubtedly become slower still, since section after section of the white race is revealing that lowered birth-rate which in France has reached the extreme of a stationary population.
Page 8.

Not to mention, I was reading about Il Dvce, and he once stated how he intended to use population-control methods to keep Italian-occupied Africas population low, as he envisioned a future in which those countries would out-pace Whites & all others demographic speaking wise. I think I read this on wikipedia, but it isn't there anymore.
Far more "JBW" believers have been exposed as being fags:feelskek:
This is true:

Happened with @PastillaNegra
Happened with @Sandniggercel
Happened with @nohope.
Happened with @turdcel
And I could show tons of other examples

tyrones are here to fuck every foid

This is true:

Happened with @nohope.
Happened with @turdcel
:bigbrain: someone is seeing it and saying something.

This matches up with this quote in The Rising Tide of Color I will address in a thread:

Page 8.

Not to mention, I was reading about Il Dvce, and he once stated how he intended to use population-control methods to keep Italian-occupied Africas population low, as he envisioned a future in which those countries would out-pace Whites & all others demographic speaking wise. I think I read this on wikipedia, but it isn't there anymore.

This is true:

Happened with @nohope.
Happened with @turdcel
What is it what "JBW" Believers & their faggotry?

What is it what "JBW" Believers & their faggotry?
Projection, upon their part I'd assume. @Adolf Hitler

I also highly suggest you take a look at that novel I referenced, though I am making a thread over it, I encourage all other Whitecels here -doesn't matter if Anglo, Celtic, German, Med, Slavic, Balkan, etc.- to read it & discern their own thoughts. The description of each sub-group of Whites to other races is accurate, as are his predictions.

If only we listened........

Projection, upon their part I'd assume. @Adolf Hitler

I also highly suggest you take a look at that novel I referenced, though I am making a thread over it, I encourage all other Whitecels here -doesn't matter if Anglo, Celtic, German, Med, Slavic, Balkan, etc.- to read it & discern their own thoughts. The description of each sub-group of Whites to other races is accurate, as are his predictions.

If only we listened........
I'm for White unity. Infighting among Whites over land & language is retarded.

I'm for White unity. Infighting among Whites over land & language is retarded.
Based & same here, it's the most pragmatic ideal imo.

Though I do think each group needs to stick to their own imo.

Based & same here, it's the most pragmatic ideal imo.

Though I do think each group needs to stick to their own imo.
There should be more unity but not to the point where every White person becomes inter ethnic mixed.

First you would have to genocide jews. But I saw that Le Pen lost so it's probably over.

Maybe put sumthing in the water that makes the sperm go away

There should be more unity but not to the point where every White person becomes inter ethnic mixed.
Agreed. :yes:

I'm a mix of Anglo(going back to the founding stock of America) with Scottish-Irish & some Med thrown in.

The world could be 99% african and all european countries would still have to do is keep their borders closed. Its really that simple but politicians would rather sell their country to international corporations and oligarchs that demand cheap labor and more consumers. Meanwhile the living standards of youth continue to plummet as they vote for even more of the same.

Only Europe will be niggerified. I don't niggers will ever invade countries like Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea or Afghanistan honestly

Don’t be stupid, boyo. There is no invasion of Europe by African people and when those African refugees flee to Europe, they often end up with another refugee. It’s uncommon for a refugee to have a relationship with a local (unless said “local” is from the same country) because their language, culture, religion, etc, is different.

I'll give them no quarter!

Don’t be stupid, boyo. There is no invasion of Europe by African people and when those African refugees flee to Europe, they often end up with another refugee. It’s uncommon for a refugee to have a relationship with a local (unless said “local” is from the same country) because their language, culture, religion, etc, is different.
Someone ban this faggot right now

Faggot, Go back to standing on the street corner with your Refugees Welcome sign

images

The kikes have achieved their goal, there nothing we can do

Based, imagine how good the NBA teams and the European football teams would be

-Condoms don't work,

-you can't teach those savages to don't have kids because they will have nothing to feed with and thier kids will have no future (they make their life goal coming illegaly to Europe)

The only solution is to put something that will make them infertile in the water or food

-Condoms don't work,

-you can't teach those savages to don't have kids because they will have nothing to feed with and thier kids will have no future (they make their life goal coming illegaly to Europe)

The only solution is to put something that will make them infertile in the water or food
or simply slay them

It doesn't change the fact that they're causing crime, breeding like rabbits, and causing friction thus lowering the trust & making everything worse.

Now please, go back to Reddit IT faggot.
Based, imagine how good the NBA teams and the European football teams would be
There's more to life than "muh sports" which is still organized by Jews mostly.

Everything else would be shit & go to shit.
-Condoms don't work,

Good suggestion.

Only Europe will be niggerified. I don't niggers will ever invade countries like Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea or Afghanistan honestly
Once West has been depleted of its wealth and turned into Africa 2.0. these cochroaches will simply move on to the next civilized area. No area is safe from niggers

Once West has been depleted of its wealth and turned into Africa 2.0. these cochroaches will simply move on to the next civilized area. No area is safe from niggers
Other people will not put up with it like faggot Europeans (excluding me)

Talibans will never allow niggers in their country. I can't imagine something like that would ever happen. Its only Europe really

Talibans will never allow niggers in their country. I can't imagine something like that would ever happen. Its only Europe really
What you mean? There are already niggers vlogging in Afghanistan

What you mean? There are already niggers vlogging in Afghanistan
Yes but not that many. Im sure no Afghani women are fucking black men. Right? I mean the Talibans certainly wouldn't allow it. Also Im interested to know, what do you think about Taliban since you are from Afghanistan? Do you support them or are you against their rule

Yes but not that many. Im sure no Afghani women are fucking black men. Right? I mean the Talibans certainly wouldn't allow it. Also Im interested to know, what do you think about Taliban since you are from Afghanistan? Do you support them or are you against their rule
I dont support them since I dont even live there but it may be actually is good thing for the Afghan people that they are keeping Afghanistan the way it is. Developed nations get destroyed by jewlobohomo/immigrants/niggers.

Well...

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Its not like we Didnt try...

Goyy

The thing is we cant control foids 100% even Taliban cant. They cant control foids lust for beastiality with niggorillas.

Put a nigger anywhere and he will get pussy eventually cuz foids want to dirty themselves by fucking them.

The thing is we cant control foids 100% even Taliban cant. They cant control foids lust for beastiality with niggorillas.
Yes but still. I never in my life saw an Afghan woman with a black man. Even in some Eastern European countries black men get beaten up when they try to seduce their women. Jbw is law everywhere since caucasoid features are the most attractive while jbb only works in some countries

Yes but still. I never in my life saw an Afghan woman with a black man. Even in some Eastern European countries black men get beaten up when they try to seduce their women. Jbw is law everywhere since caucasoid features are the most attractive while jbb only works in some countries
In jewmerica such coupling probably exist, although rare. I know that Michael Jackson's brother nigger was married to an Afghan.

The truth is niggers are physically bigger than other races which is why foids will forgive their gorilla monkey features and mate with them.

Dont know if Pashtun or Tajik Afghan. Probably Pashtun. but seems like all races of women can't resist gorilla cock:

jermaine-jackson-435-8e7c078112564e708438a76eb33a0243.jpg

White man should have killed them when they had the chance. Now niggers are coming for all non nigger women as punishment.

Last edited: