Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By 2030 Nearly Half of American Women Will Be Single & Childless Consumer Zombies

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
Based article:

(from a based site, with a based author)

And I quote it in full:

Fake News CNN gleefully tells us that there are more single women than ever before and that this selfish lifestyle for females will increase going forward, to the point where most women will be single and childless until it’s too late for them to have babies. Instead of nurturing babies, modern women are choosing to spend their time and money on useless material goods, vacations, spas, etc., because they are stupid zombies with low impulse control.
CNN:
There are more single women in the workforce than ever, and that’s having a profound effect on the US economy.Working women contribute more than $7 trillion to America’s economy. By 2030, 45% of working women aged 25 to 44 in the United States will be single. That will be the largest share in history, according to research by Morgan Stanley (MS), using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.In 2018, single women made up 41% of working women in that age range. Women have always tended to be the principal shoppers in American households, and single women outspend married women, the Morgan Stanley research says.
Of course women have tended to be the principal shoppers, because they’re materialistic zombies always looking to satiate themselves with electronic gadgets, jewelry, handbags, the latest fashion, and other satanic nonsense.
CNN:
Some sectors in particular could benefit from this demographic shift. Apparel and footwear, personal care, food and luxury and electric vehicles are most likely to get a boost from more spending by single women, according to Morgan Stanley.In the apparel segment, brands like Lululemon Athletica (LULU) and Nike (NKE) are well positioned, even as an aging population weighs down the sector. Singles, especially women, spend more on personal care than their married friends. Morgan Stanley says Sephora-parent LVMH (LVMHF) and Ulta Beauty (ULTA) could benefit.America’s departure from the traditional family model also means more business for fast-casual restaurants like Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) and Starbucks (SBUX).Finally, Morgan Stanley expects more women will buy more cars in the future than they do now. At the moment men represent a bigger group of buyers, but over time, the male-female split of auto buyers will even out, which could give car sales a big boost. The bank’s top pick in the segment is Tesla (TSLA).
As we can see here, the corporatocracy is celebrating this development. Corporations have a vested interest in promoting the left’s culture war against the family, traditional gender roles and traditional relationships knowing that their markets and profits will expand greatly by virtue of single women buying their useless products.
Single women are a goldmine for corporations and they want to continue selling these useless eaters their junk.
Since women are mindless followers of the status quo, they will certainly fulfill the predicted trend of female singlehood going forward, eschewing motherhood as an arduous burden. So the majority of white women will continue to pursue purely materialistic and hedonistic pursuits, instead of fulfilling their biological duty to bear children.
If white women don’t bear children and remain single and childless, what use are they to our civilization? They’re utterly useless to us and will simply drag our culture and civilization down towards extinction.
In fact, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
White-Hating Globalist Jews know this, which is why white-hating Globalist Jews have sponsored “women’s lib” from the outset, pushing this mind poison of feminism on our women so that they turn against civilizational übermensch known as white males. And it’s worked. Most white women resent white men because Jews tell them to resent white men.
Acting out their indoctrinated hatred of white men, white women are fornicating and producing bastard mongrel children with negroids, sand dwellers, and other ape-people in order to do their part in destroying the white race.
White women do continue to prefer white men for dating and marriage, mainly because white men do still retain the highest place of the world’s races, in terms of socio-economic status, next to Jews of course. But white women currently in relationships with white men are not having children and are just using the white men as cash cows to fund their hedonistic lifestyles in exchange for a little pussy action.
These modern white females are prostitutes, folks… heartless gold diggers exploiting the hard labour of white males. Meanwhile, they fuck sub-saharan negroids and Arabian cavemen on the side, cuckolding the white men they’re deceiving. They do this to please the Jewish race and its agenda to extinguish white civilization.
White women are lost, folks.
Only White Sharia can fix this woman problem.

I'll only add that "white sharia" is too much of a "silken glove" approach to the brutal problem of female personhood.

I believe nothing short of removing foid's legal status as "persons" will fix society.

Last edited:
(((Brandon Martinez))):feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This lifestyle is being promoted to non-white women aswell, whites are simply the guinea-pigs for this experiment. I say let the world collapse. I’m very curious as to what will emerge out of this.

im ethnic, where r my white bunnies :feelsseriously:

Women are so spoiled nowadays because corporations cater to them, they know women are the largest consumers so they will tell them exactly what they want to hear.

I like reading about bad news. Its all gonna collapse at one point and people are gonna have to live with the consequences.

Its gonna be mayhem in this country from now to who knows how long. American society is rapidly deteriorating.

What I find funny is that people pick the wrong enemies. White women are a way worse enemies than anything else, they are the ones who will indoctrinate your male child to behave exactly like her, vote like her and to hate the same things as her.

I think everyone agrees that white women are the easiest kind of foid to be manipulated through propaganda (and the level is already extremely high for foids), and the urban white foids are one of the most useless foids in existence today (at least third world foids still have basic skills that a femoid must have, although they are already becoming like that as well).

USA will be more than 50% nigger by 2050 considering the fact how many white foids are cucking white men with niggers.
BBC is the future of USA!
USA is gonna be Giga Blacked!
Whites will be vanished!

of course corporatephile economy fetishists celebrate it because muh economy is improoving. tha's all corporatephiles care about is muh economy, who cares if there will be no children in future generations because look how much our gdp is improving!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

USA will be more than 50% nigger by 2050 considering the fact how many white foids are cucking white men with niggers.
BBC is the future of USA!
USA is gonna be Giga Blacked!
Whites will be vanished!

its funny of all ethnics I never see niggers alone in male groups
they almost always have foids with then

meanwhile curries and rice rolling around in all male loser cuck groups

its funny of all ethnics I never see niggers alone in male groups
they almost always have foids with then

meanwhile curries and rice rolling around in all male loser cuck groups
True, all niggercels are fakecels since a lot of Mayofoids are lusting and fawning over them just like how noodlehwores lust over mayomen, while we curries and rice rot alone:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This reminds me of the "beautiful ones" from the famous Calhoun rodent experiment.
Grooming themselves to extinction.

Electronics are not satanic nonsense moron.

Too much race cope in your thread.
This lifestyle is promoted to non-white women as well.

Meanwhile, they fuck sub-saharan negroids and Arabian cavemen on the side, cuckolding the white men they’re deceiving. They do this to please the Jewish race and its
No modern females is sleeping with a cavemen that looks subhuman out of choice.
They hover around the same attractive features of face & height and lastly money, no matter the race. Chad, Chaddam, Chadpreet, Tyrone, Chang.

Stop race coping.
You are just a subhuman like the rest of us.

Last edited:
this cycle will repeat until our mutually ensured extinction

Mudsharks keep fucking around with niggers and get killed or become single mother on welfare.

Probably the same will happen in Europe. Foids often hates kids and loves their cats and dogs. They call themselves mom to their pets now.

They basically already are now in present time. They're married to their jobs or careers and virtually nothing else beyond the casual whoring around with contraceptives. This is your average modern American woman nowadays. :feelsjuice::yes:

[Most children aborted before having the chance or opportunity to be born if they do get pregnant.]

Last edited:
good i hope white women become so easy that even ugly black can fuck them.

of course corporatephile economy fetishists celebrate it because muh economy is improoving. tha's all corporatephiles care about is muh economy, who cares if there will be no children in future generations because look how much our gdp is improving!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

The part about them being childless is good though. Antinatalism is based.

This lifestyle is being promoted to non-white women aswell, whites are simply the guinea-pigs for this experiment. I say let the world collapse. I’m very curious as to what will emerge out of this.

I hate niggERs and niggERcels
They all succeed w spics in the Bronx unlike curries

Based article:

(from a based site, with a based author)

And I quote it in full:

Fake News CNN gleefully tells us that there are more single women than ever before and that this selfish lifestyle for females will increase going forward, to the point where most women will be single and childless until it’s too late for them to have babies. Instead of nurturing babies, modern women are choosing to spend their time and money on useless material goods, vacations, spas, etc., because they are stupid zombies with low impulse control.
CNN:

Of course women have tended to be the principal shoppers, because they’re materialistic zombies always looking to satiate themselves with electronic gadgets, jewelry, handbags, the latest fashion, and other satanic nonsense.
CNN:

As we can see here, the corporatocracy is celebrating this development. Corporations have a vested interest in promoting the left’s culture war against the family, traditional gender roles and traditional relationships knowing that their markets and profits will expand greatly by virtue of single women buying their useless products.
Single women are a goldmine for corporations and they want to continue selling these useless eaters their junk.
Since women are mindless followers of the status quo, they will certainly fulfill the predicted trend of female singlehood going forward, eschewing motherhood as an arduous burden. So the majority of white women will continue to pursue purely materialistic and hedonistic pursuits, instead of fulfilling their biological duty to bear children.
If white women don’t bear children and remain single and childless, what use are they to our civilization? They’re utterly useless to us and will simply drag our culture and civilization down towards extinction.
In fact, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
White-Hating Globalist Jews know this, which is why white-hating Globalist Jews have sponsored “women’s lib” from the outset, pushing this mind poison of feminism on our women so that they turn against civilizational übermensch known as white males. And it’s worked. Most white women resent white men because Jews tell them to resent white men.
Acting out their indoctrinated hatred of white men, white women are fornicating and producing bastard mongrel children with negroids, sand dwellers, and other ape-people in order to do their part in destroying the white race.
White women do continue to prefer white men for dating and marriage, mainly because white men do still retain the highest place of the world’s races, in terms of socio-economic status, next to Jews of course. But white women currently in relationships with white men are not having children and are just using the white men as cash cows to fund their hedonistic lifestyles in exchange for a little pussy action.
These modern white females are prostitutes, folks… heartless gold diggers exploiting the hard labour of white males. Meanwhile, they fuck sub-saharan negroids and Arabian cavemen on the side, cuckolding the white men they’re deceiving. They do this to please the Jewish race and its agenda to extinguish white civilization.
White women are lost, folks.
Only White Sharia can fix this woman problem.

I'll only add that "white sharia" is too much of a "silken glove" approach to the brutal problem of female personhood.

I believe nothing short of removing foid's legal status as "persons" will fix society.
I hate that Spic Cel Martinez
Prolly angry a curry stole his bitch

Not american but i will be probably death by then

I’m not reading this alt right garbage