Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BuzzFeed has a section called "Hot Guy News"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,859
CuckFeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tag/hot_guys 
Oh no personality matters! They are going to add a "best personality guys news soon!!1!1" 

Btw Buzzfeed are SJWs and beta white knights, the same type of people who post on /r/IncelTears, actions speak louder then words, they bully us for saying Face > Personality, yet they are proving are point by worshiping Chads and want us to just accept not being able to have sex (you're not entitled! Only 8+/10!!). More more inceltear users are hypocrites is upon looking at the reddit coment history of a few /r/IncelTears posters, I saw many who frequently post on /r/LadyBoners (Chad worshiping, Incel suicidefuel), why can't they just admit we are right?
 
just lmao at their cognitive dissonance. praising fat (obesity) acceptance for women while creaming their knickers documenting the existence of 99th percentile men.
 
Fucking lol. It's so over for sub 8 men it's not even funny
 
Namecel said:
just lmao at their cognitive dissonance. praising fat (obesity) acceptance for women while creaming their knickers documenting the existence of 99th percentile men.

They're so fucking stupid they don't even understand the irony in their existence.

I guess thats what happens when you fill a company with ugly feminist women and beta male soyboys
 
Don't objectify women though.

This is just more proof women don't want equality, they want special status.
 
Society is getting worse for every year.

The reason men have lost power is because, some men choose to give femoids power.

If it wasn't for whiteknights and cucks, then we could reverse the problem, but it isn't going to happen soon.
 
kussan said:
Society is getting worse for every year.

The reason men have lost power is because, some men choose to give femoids power.

If it wasn't for whiteknights and cucks, then we could reverse the problem, but it isn't going to happen soon.


You only notice it yearly? I notice a degradation of life quality for subhuman males daily if not hourly
 
Currently Rotting said:
You only notice it yearly? I notice a degradation of life quality for subhuman males daily if not hourly

Unfortunately you are right
 

Similar threads

FakeFakecel
Replies
129
Views
9K
Puppeter
Puppeter
GobidCrusader
Replies
89
Views
4K
Evangelioncel
Evangelioncel
GobidCrusader
Replies
22
Views
2K
mlcurrycel
mlcurrycel
AsiaCel
Replies
43
Views
2K
Simba
Simba
Eremetic
Replies
10
Views
933
Balding Subhuman
Balding Subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top