Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Buying useless shit cope

do u buy useless shit?

• yes as cope

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have gotten into the habit of buying shit I don't need very recently. This is a top tier cope! Unironically very fun. Just buy useless shit(rubix cube, random exercise shit, puzzle toys etc.) and use it up till ur maximum enjoyment then throw it out.

U basically pollute the environment (GIGA BASED) and u get the high of receiving a new item and unpacking it. I understand soycucks who collect useless funkos more now.

Cbf with rubix cube speed running anymore, it's a nuisance to keep remembering the algorithms for solving the last layer

I collect knives and tools even though I don't really use them :feelsaww:

Agreed, I usually get really dumb shit that acts as a prop for my amusement, like a skull mask or Biden cap. Ordered an aheago hoodie and phone case from AliExpress today for the next cope

It’s kinda waste of money unless it’s something really cool that you’ll enjoy a lot. A lot of times it just becomes another thing that doesn’t bring you happiness. I love buying stuff second hand for cheap and fixing it up like and old 3k watt generator to live off grid or a bicycle with an engine mounted on it to replace using a car some days

If you are gonna do this do prepping instead, literally the only hobby were buying useless shit is actually useful

37db368c 878c 11e7 bf50 e1c239b45787

If you are gonna do this do prepping instead, literally the only hobby were buying useless shit is actually useful

View attachment 577434
true this is a good cope tbh. I will probably do it after I choose my long term house in a few years. Have gun, medicine, food, MREs, mask whatever on the ready.
It’s kinda waste of money unless it’s something really cool that you’ll enjoy a lot. A lot of times it just becomes another thing that doesn’t bring you happiness. I love buying stuff second hand for cheap and fixing it up like and old 3k watt generator to live off grid or a bicycle with an engine mounted on it to replace using a car some days
true it also does end up taking space. And throwing out stuff is also a chore in itself. But I agree sometimes buying nifty second hand stuff is a good cope. I mostly buy certain toys/sport equipment lsecond hand for some quick fun(I have a sword, used to have a scooter, jumping stick thing, pogo stick,etc.)

Agreed, I usually get really dumb shit that acts as a prop for my amusement, like a skull mask or Biden cap. Ordered an aheago hoodie and phone case from AliExpress today for the next cope
Those sound as good stuff. I normally don't but visual stuff though but interactive trash to use and dump.

View attachment 577434
I like doing a bit of that too, literally have a drawer full of N95s and a P100 along with a shitload of Vitamin D and Zinc

I do use many supplements and nootropics though but they are not powerful nor give highs

You’re one of the guys here who can actually afford to do that, most of us can’t:feelsbadman:
u just need grind out in demand skills/certs(to get the interview) and practice bullshitting interviews(both technical and behavioral).

I guess games can be considered useless shit when you don't play them. I have so many games that I'm certain I won't play them all, but buying them feels good.

Yes no? Im constantly buying amp heads and guitar pedals because playing guitar is the only thing I can cope with. Realistically a lot if it is unnecessary but I enjoy owning them.
makes sense. I do the same thing but with computer mice. I always have around 3 of them being used at a time.

I bought some manga and keep updapting my steam game list. If that counts as useless shit

I bought some manga and keep updapting my steam game list. If that counts as useless shit
if ur buying shit u barely end up using or use very quick and drop then yeah useless. But if you used it throughly then not useless shit