Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity “But you wouldn’t wanna date a ugly girl” yeah no shit

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
This is pretty fucking obvious. I’m not the exception to the rule. Of course I’d rather date a pretty girl than an ugly one, what does that prove?. It’s like if I was forced to make banana bread and everyone wanted cake, I’d obviously be bitter that no one wanted banana bread but I know if I was in their shoes I would pick cake too. I’m not thick, I know why girls don’t like me And I know that if i was in their shoes I wouldn’t like me either. I’m not an exception from biology, and anyone who claims they are is a narcissist. I am simply a man who has been handed an unfortunate set of cards. If I was in a better situation then I’d be exactly like the people I hate.

A black man hates slave owners but if he was born into a family of them, guess What he’d do for work?. People will always take advantage of a system that benefits them and it is very rare for someone to give up on something that benefits them just to make it fair for others. Saying that I wouldn’t want to date an ugly woman is like me telling a homeless guy he’d rather 100£ than 1 quid. It’s fucking obvious, but he’s still gonna take the 1£. Why do you think celebrity crushes exist? Or just crushes in general?. Because people always want more and get jealous of those with a easier life to them.

I don’t blame stacies whatsoever for not wanting me. If I was born a Stacy, I wouldn’t want a guy like me either, lol. What I hate is the average beckies and low tier beckies for not wanting me. I should be able to easily get a LTB. LTBs have no business having insane standards.

I don’t blame stacies whatsoever for not wanting me. If I was born a Stacy, I wouldn’t want a guy like me either, lol. What I hate is the average beckies and low tier beckies for not wanting me. I should be able to easily get a LTB. LTBs have no business having insane standards.

That about sums it up. It’s not that we all want Stacies, it’s that average and ugly girls don’t go for us. If OP is talking about not dating his looksmatch EVEN if handed the chance, then yeah he’s a dumbass.

That about sums it up. It’s not that we all want Stacies, it’s that average and ugly girls don’t go for us. If OP is talking about not dating his looksmatch EVEN if handed the chance, then yeah he’s a dumbass.
This. I’d gladly date my looksmatch. Even 1-2 points lower. I’d want a Stacy if I could get one, but an average or slightly below average woman is still more than enough for me

This.

I have basically have no standards everything i look for in a foid is shit in her control Don't be a landwhale and be a virgin i would fuck a non virgin but i wouldn't date her that's cucked

Except a) females aren't happy even when they get Chad, they're never happy anyways. The difference is I'd be very happy with an attractive girlfriend/wife, females aren't happy either way. They wouldn't be any more unhappy married to an average man or sub5cel, which was common throughout history.

That shit argument also falls flat because b) there are a million simps that go for ugly women.