Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

But why don't you guys go for fat/ugly girls?

Where are you on the male attractiveness scale?

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Let's say there's 100 guys and 100 girls.

Top 5 best looking guys will have the top 25 girls banging them or holding out for them.

That leaves 95 guys competing over 75 girls. Not bad odds, but the next top 5 best looking guys will be banging maybe 15 top remaining girls.

That leaves 90 guys competing over 60 girls. Still not horrible odds, but the next top 10 best looking guys will be banging maybe 20 top remaining girls.

This leaves 80 guys (sub-8) competing over 40 girls. I'm assuming not many of those girls will tolerate sharing sub-8 guys, so let's assume it's all monogamy for 80 guys and 40 girls, and let's disregard that two sub-8 guys might have to share a 4/10 girl.

The thing is when there's such competition in a buyer's market, the criteria get higher. The women are not attracted to sub-8 guys so not only will they get inferior experience from the girls who have to settle for them, they will have to offer other things like betabux or have some amazing talent at something or just be a constant dancing monkey to have a hope of hanging onto that 4/10 girl.

So yeah, you guys who are 8/10 and 7/10 and looksmaxed 6/10 can go ufter fat/ugly girls but what about the rest of us?

It's over for us.

Fat women only deserve beatings.

Sub 4/10 men are obsolete and invisible to all women.

Read up on the 80/20 principle. The top 80% of girls will go with the top 20% of men.

I don't go for fat/ugly girls because I don't want to.

Nobody should have to justify that.

21st century schizoid man said:
Read up on the 80/20 principle. The top 80% of girls will go with the top 20% of men.

cope, its 99/1

Might as well ask me why I don't just settle for eating dogshit op.
Women are the same but at least the attractive ones are worth looking at.

they smell awful and you cant find their snatch

I fuck fat girls regularly
They are more submissive and affectionate and actually value you

I set the bar at no more than one chin.

And it's not like I could get a landwhale anyway.

ChadLite said:
I fuck fat girls regularly
They are more submissive and affectionate and actually value you

then youre not fucking incel?

Fat women are not human. I am not into beastiality.

I'm a honest 2/10. Absolutely hideous beast.

Small children often mock and point at me in public and make their parents embarrassed.

Im tired of normie fucks acting as if femoids on the lower end of the scale are attracted to their equivalent. They aren't. They will cheat the second a 5/10 comes sniffing around. They just tell us we have a change to soothe their own fucking conscience and then they can go tell all their chad/stacy friends what a good person they are for tolerating our presence. Fuck them.

because i dont know where to find them, and if they'd fuck me. i also have high inhibition and fear of rejection

its time to ban all the 7/10 tbh boyo, kind of normies shall be roped

I thought Chadlite was 7/10

In the mirror I thought I was 6/10 but the girls made me feel 3/10

Just a way of reality to strike back

takurak said:
In the mirror I thought I was 6/10 but the girls made me feel 3/10

Just a way of reality to strike back

This was a trash one to bring up

I've never asked a girl out in my entire life.

KingOfRome said:
I've never asked a girl out in my entire life.

Maybe you might get a gf if you actually tried to get one.

because fat/ugly girls have the same standards as 8+ girls

Getlooksordie said:
because fat/ugly girls have the same standards as 8+ girls

yeah, thread made me think of this vid
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfB5oyxmEI[/video]

Lmaoing @ all the """"incels"""" that think that they're above a 5/10.
If you were above average you guys wouldn't be incels retards. You are fucking below average and are just coping.

VST said:
If you were above average you guys wouldn't be incels retards. You are fucking below average and are just coping.

Fat ppl are disgusting.
Being fat=degeneracy.

i would love to fuck one, thing is they get so much attention from guys and thanks to that they think they are attractive. So an ugly guy like me gets rejected everytime lmao.

VST said:

Also fat girls reject me all the time

2/10 (true incel)

Sadly fat girls love black guys, I hate them, all fat people. I love when fat bitches really think I'll want them

FACEandLMS said:
Maybe you might get a gf if you actually tried to get one.

I genuinely doubt it. All the non-incels in my area mog me to oblivion.

VST said:

I think the whole point of this analysis shows just how insane female hypergamy is. Maybe many years ago some of the males here might have had a chance. I think one of the overlooked factors with a lot of incels isn't even the physical appearance but the autism. A lot of women's mate selection strategies are designed to specifically detect and eliminate potential mates with autism. Unless you are a chad it really won't matter if you're a 5 or a 6.

josh said:
yeah, thread made me think of this vid
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfB5oyxmEI[/video]

This video almost made me cry, that poor fucking bastard. I wish the best to him, economically and socially.

KingOfRome said:
I genuinely doubt it. All the non-incels in my area mog me to oblivion.

Thank goodness for mentalcels like you who are scared of women. It makes my chances of getting a gf 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% higher.

FACEandLMS said:
Thank goodness for mentalcels like you who are scared of women. It makes my chances of getting a gf 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% higher.

I'm still recovering from childhood. Single mum with the maturity of a 14 year old--you know how it is. Currently looksmaxing and looking out for social circles where I don't get mogged quite so brutally.