Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope But males invent shit so they are superior

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I see this cope a lot, about progress and invention being done by males. And some of you take pride in that statement.

JFL at bragging about having the same genitals as geniuses.
It was done by geniuses, not by us. 99% here are the average joe, and the average joe didn't invent shit.
Stop this cringe worthy cope.

Retarded post - only read half

True, some people ride on the coattails of others to compensate for their own inherent weaknesses. Which breeds laziness and stagnation due to an inflated ego.

True, it's the same shit as people being proud of being the same nationality/ethnicity as some genius, like bruh you haven't done shit to be proud of, get over yourself.

Doesn't matter still way better than foids

Huge cope tbh. Most male are subhumans who only live to have sex. Not every male is a genius or someone who will change the world.
It was done by geniuses, not by us. 99% here are the average joe, and the average joe didn't invent shit.
True, it's the same shit as people being proud of being the same nationality/ethnicity as some genius, like bruh you haven't done shit to be proud of, get over yourself.

Everything these men did was in a society composed of average joes. If these men lived on an island alone, would they still have invented anything?

Yes I agree, I think it's just that men are more diverse so to speak, while women tend all be more averaged out

Everything these men did was in a society composed of average joes. If these men lived on an island alone, would they still have invented anything?
They would have.
If Newton was alone in island and hasn't received any sort of education, he would still invent a shelter and a food system far better than if an average joe with no education was put in his place.

That's the sheer strength of a superior IQ.
It's like saying if a i5 would perform better than a i7, if they were put in this specific motherboard. It doesn't matter, cause the i7 by definition has superior computing capabilities.
Yes I agree, I think it's just that men are more diverse so to speak, while women tend all be more averaged out
Not really.
I don't have the link to the graph regarding male and female IQ distribution related to the number of the population.

Basically, the difference is noticeable only in the very high end (130+ IQ) where there are much more male geniuses than females ones.
However, in the averager range, the difference is not that significant.

Last edited:
I see this cope a lot, about progress and invention being done by males. And some of you take pride in that statement.

Men paid taxes and helped create the environment + infrastructure for these Geniuses to have time and opportunity to come up with stuff.

How was america found? Definitely not through foids lol

Women gave birth and maybe raised the kids. But for some reason they get to enjoy the same fruits of the geniuses and even become authority on things they had little to no involvement in. In fact I would argue many foids were probably involved in opposing innovation in order to keep the status quo.

Last edited:
he would still invent a shelter and a food system far better than if an average joe with no education was put in his place.
Can you prove this? This is a blind assertion brocel.
That's the sheer strength of a superior IQ.
Superior IQ is worthless if you live in a society of monkeys. Drop a genius into a favela and he won't go nearly as far as he would if he were dropped into a decent community. We are not solely products of our genetics, but a mix of our own genetics and environment. Newton wouldn't have been able to do his experiments if he lived in a lawless hell hole.

Civilization is a male collective invention. If you pay taxes and work as a man, you are contributing to this civilization. Every society was built by a group of men trying to feed themselves and/or their families.
Look around you. The building you live or work in was likely built by physical labor done by men. The roads you walk or drive on? Same thing. The piece of technology and the infrastructure you are using to view this post? Mostly designed, built and maintained by men. Women can claim to have made those men and maybe even push them to build them, but men were the ones that did it.

Last edited:
it's over for low IQ cels to be able to cope with great invention JFL . I am sure that all these genius scientist are dying inside to just have some pussy .
JFL at high IQ coper . IQ won't give you genuine validation , attention , warmth and love from a female so you won't be able to experience the most strong feeling between tow human .
Ugly people aren't meant to thrive in this life , they are meant to be humble slave to chad master . that's why allah allowed Slavery so all the subhuman , how have nothing to add in this life , can serve the the good looking master without bothering to procreate and have a legacy but instead they participate in the making of the legacy of the good looking chads .

Can you prove this? This is a blind assertion brocel.

Superior IQ is worthless if you live in a society of monkeys. Drop a genius into a favela and he won't go nearly as far as he would if he were dropped into a decent community. We are not solely products of our genetics, but a mix of our own genetics and environment. Newton wouldn't have been able to do his experiments if he lived in a lawless hell hole.

Civilization is a male collective invention. If you pay taxes and work as a man, you are contributing to this civilization. Every society was built by a group of men trying to feed themselves and/or their families.
Look around you. The building you live or work in was likely built by physical labor done by men. The roads you walk or drive on? Same thing. The piece of technology and the infrastructure you are using to view this post? Mostly designed, built and maintained by men. Women can claim to have made those men and maybe even push them to build them, but men were the ones that did it.
Hijacking what's clearly the result of a superior mind, to inflate the ego because they have the same genitals, is as retarded as women taking pride in nurturing a genius, whereas they did not do anything conscious to create a genius. Genes were the underlying force.
This misplaced ego is just dumb.

Nevertheless, what I wanted to convey in this post is that the underlying structure or framework was set up by male geniuses, that average joe then took this framework and built on it.
Like Einstein with his relativity theory gave a framework, later some folks (doubt they were average) thanks to his theories came up with the GPS.

The average joe isn't the driving force of a society progression, he is the driving force of a society production output through the work he provides.
Ultimately, without a framework to act as a foundation, no house can be ever built and it's not the average joe who creates the framework.

Last edited:
Ultimately, without a framework to act as a foundation, no house can be ever built and it's not the average joe who creates the framework.
Yes, but without proper maintenance, carried out by average joes, that house falls apart. The framework is only as good as the maintenance it gets. The designer should get credit, but so should all the men that worked the logistics and continue to provide maintenance. The same men who do these things could very easily become scoundrels and vandals and tear it down.

Every framework these genius men design can only be done because lights come on, trash is picked up and clean water is kept running.

and not even that for incels. We are LITERALLY below the average joe. The average joe has had sex and dated by our ages
I mean it depends hypergamy is real

I would sooner live in a tent and hoard goats and sheeps then live in modern society.

Yes, but without proper maintenance, carried out by average joes, that house falls apart. The framework is only as good as the maintenance it gets. The designer should get credit, but so should all the men that worked the logistics and continue to provide maintenance. The same men who do these things could very easily become scoundrels and vandals and tear it down.

Every framework these genius men design can only be done because lights come on, trash is picked up and clean water is kept running.

I see your point.
Sadly, society has never valued the people who did the maintenance. At the end of the day, the credits only goes to the designer and the average joe is invisible in History.
Like the egyptian pyramids, named only after the pharaohs who, ironically, didn't lift a rock.

I see your point.
Sadly, society has never valued the people who did the maintenance. At the end of the day, the credits only goes to the designer and the average joe is invisible in History.
Like the egyptian pyramids, named only after the pharaohs who, ironically, didn't lift a rock.
Maintenance has been taken for granted unfortunately. It is very sad that all of the great wonders of the world required thousands of men to build, supply, and maintain, but none of their names are remembered. In the same way many of us don't know who are ancestors 5 and 10 generations back were. A tree that has forgotten its old leaves and left them to rot on the forest floor, leaves it once used to grow.

Women are repulsed by geniuses as they are high in IQ and integrity and are too smart to be led by women. Geniuses often have more mitational load than the average person too.

The average joe has built everything man-made in this world.

Men have a greater proclivity towards invention & innovation because they're superior in general. By comparison foids are the dullards of the sexes.

This is true. An invention is created by one person, sometimes a group of no more than 10 people. Not a whole sex. It's a feel-good cope but association based on an irrelevant trait. There's male retards like me who exist. Therefore it's silly to assume (insert genius) sex was the main force behind (insert invention).

True, this is a cope. Most of us will never achieve the level of intelligence held by the innovators that have progressed technology to modern standards. Even if most innovators are men, we're not those men, and we're still subhuman in the eyes of society.

Ah yes. The good old ad-hominem.

I always found it interesting how some people are so comfortable living vicariously through the achievements of others.

Basically, the difference is noticeable only in the very high end (130+ IQ) where there are much more male geniuses than females ones.
However, in the averager range, the difference is not that significant.

Probably tbh

Sadly true. Some users here say that to compensate for their shortcomings.

Males and especially geniuses have properties which makes them more likely to invent something important but said properties with their minor advantages remain even in a seemingly unproductive life.

I disagree OP.
Males are superior to females. That is a fact. And I am not saying that out of anger. Males outperform females in pretty much every area. Physically, intellectually, mentally, emotionally, you name it.

And sure, some males outperform others. That is normal, it doesn't mean that the outperformed males are worthless.
Are the Genius going to clean the streets? Are they going to unclog the sewers? Build your home? Enter a burning building to save people?

A society can exist without nuclear physicists, but not without carpenters, farmers, medics, garbage collectors, soldiers, mechanics, etc.
Now if you need to build a nuclear submarine you surely won't expect the blueprints to come out of the average Joe's ass.
This

women used to have kids and birth men who supported society

now women fuck dogs

You do realize that a lot of geniuses were incels right? Extremely high intelligence is almost always accompanied by moderate to severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia or other types of neurodivergence.

List your accomplishments:
- I got nothing

You do realize that a lot of geniuses were incels right? Extremely high intelligence is almost always accompanied by moderate to severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia or other types of neurodivergence.
Correlation isn't causation.
There may be indeed a mutational load, but the disease could as well have risen from environmental triggers.

Huge cope tbh. Most male are subhumans who only live to have sex. Not every male is a genius or someone who will change the world.
I don't have sex how can I only live to have sex if I don't have it

Correlation isn't causation.
There may be indeed a mutational load, but the disease could as well have risen from environmental triggers.
At the very least, you gotta admit that no Chad would spend his time researching the cure to cancer when he could instead be plowing some jb's pussy. STEM is something high IQ incels do to fill their time and cope with their lack of sex find a purpose in life. High IQ Chads definitely exist, but because they have access to easy jobs like modelling, none of them would go through the gruelling experience of acquiring a STEM degree.

If I'm being honest, I would be no different. If I was attractive enough to be a model, I 100% would do it. The only reason why I'm getting a STEM degree is because white collar jobs are easier than blue collar jobs, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Last edited: