Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “But incels have done Heccin violent things bro!!” So?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
So what?. It would be hard to find a group where someone in that group hadn’t done violent things. You can literally find nutters in every ideology, religion and culture. It’s not an argument to say “incels are violent” because we have LITERALLY only had 3 extreme nutters. And only 1 of them self identified as a incel and the majority of “incel killers” were handsome and not rlly incels, it seems like they don’t actually care about the victims or the shooting itself but rather the political point they can derive from it. It’s such a reatarded argument and I’ll prove it:
IMG 8721

This is Kenneth countie . He was a mentally retarded young man who had his whole life ahead of him. He had a job (I believe at a car wash) and he had moved out from his mother’s. He was reported a sweet man with a “child like trust”. I’m not gonna go into details because the story makes me tear up but he was killed by a femdom sicko. Should we ban femdom and say it’s a threat to public safety?. The majority of those who participate in femdom aren’t evil. Just like the majority of incels are good people. There’s probably been people killed over even more stupid things too. I’m just not aware of those cases

incels do violent shit for a good reason

incels do violent shit for a good reason
Trvthnvke. A slave owner wouldn’t complain about white supremacy. A rich fag wouldn’t complain about capitalism. It’s only those oppressed by a system who feel the need to fight it.

So what?. It would be hard to find a group where someone in that group hadn’t done violent things. You can literally find nutters in every ideology, religion and culture. It’s not an argument to say “incels are violent” because we have LITERALLY only had 3 extreme nutters. And only 1 of them self identified as a incel and the majority of “incel killers” were handsome and not rlly incels, it seems like they don’t actually care about the victims or the shooting itself but rather the political point they can derive from it. It’s such a reatarded argument and I’ll prove it: View attachment 1278563
This is Kenneth countie . He was a mentally retarded young man who had his whole life ahead of him. He had a job (I believe at a car wash) and he had moved out from his mother’s. He was reported a sweet man with a “child like trust”. I’m not gonna go into details because the story makes me tear up but he was killed by a femdom sicko. Should we ban femdom and say it’s a threat to public safety?. The majority of those who participate in femdom aren’t evil. Just like the majority of incels are good people. There’s probably been people killed over even more stupid things too. I’m just not aware of those cases
Carrying too much weight only leads to the collapse, same goes for carrying traumas and being treated like shit you whole life for ending going ER (in roblox)

Carrying too much weight only leads to the collapse, same goes for carrying traumas and being treated like shit you whole life for ending going ER (in roblox)
Yep or you rope

it's not incels' fault for killing them, it's foids' and normies' fault for being annoying enough that they had to be killed

it seems like they don’t actually care about the victims or the shooting itself but rather the political point they can derive from it.

It's always sensationalism

The majority of women involved in femdom are sickos who hate men and want to hurt men. Women aren't naturally sexually aroused by being dominant.

Youre right. Pick any group and for certain there will be more and more gruesome killers than among incels.

They tie every school shooter and guy who hates the system to incels, which isnt the truth, most of them are sexhavers.

Doesn't matters if killers are indeed incels, unless theyre motivated by blackpill to go ER, it doesn't counts.

The majority of women involved in femdom are sickos who hate men and want to hurt men. Women aren't naturally sexually aroused by being dominant.
This. No women is naturally into femdom. It’s not like other forms of BDSM that can be caused by trauma because there is no trauma that can make you dominant or have the desire to dominate.

The only women into femdom are actual psychopaths. And they find it amusing , not arousing.

This. No women is naturally into femdom. It’s not like other forms of BDSM that can be caused by trauma because there is no trauma that can make you dominant or have the desire to dominate.

The only women into femdom are actual psychopaths. And they find it amusing , not arousing.

Youre right. Pick any group and for certain there will be more and more gruesome killers than among incels.

They tie every school shooter and guy who hates the system to incels, which isnt the truth, most of them are sexhavers.

Doesn't matters if killers are indeed incels, unless theyre motivated by blackpill to go ER, it doesn't counts.
It’s because they care more about the political points they can gain then the reality.

In reality they don’t care about preventing shootings and understanding them. They care about who they can use as a scapegoat

Some will also fake being into it if Chad likes it or they can grift off it for attention and shekels.

Some will also fake being into it if Chad likes it or they can grift off it for attention and shekels.
why do you think femdom girls are always into cuckholding even tho the two have no correlation?.

How could woman be into dominating her partner but want to be dominated by other men? That literally makes no sense. The reason is because she isn’t into femdom, she still wants to be dominated.

There isn’t a single woman on this earth who into true femdom

why do you think femdom girls are always into cuckholding even tho the two have no correlation?.

How could woman be into dominating her partner but want to be dominated by other men? That literally makes no sense. The reason is because she isn’t into femdom, she still wants to be dominated.

There isn’t a single woman on this earth who into true femdom
High IQ.

Femdom is just pure degeneracy. Men aren’t supposed to submit to foids. It’s literally just a psychotic foid that wants to manipulate a soycuck willing to ruin his own life.

Femdom is just pure degeneracy. Men aren’t supposed to submit to foids. It’s literally just a psychotic foid that wants to manipulate a soycuck willing to ruin his own life.
Ok GrAY