Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BUT IF I SAID THIS...

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★
I would love to see the reactions of people if i posted a picture of my face with the statement below.

View: https://x.com/s8n/status/1776943008916623558

As a Chad you can do literally anything and it will halo effect. There's nothing that foids hate more than autist obsessions and manchildren.

He's a Warhammer fan too. He talked about it on live television in front of thousands.

As a Chad you can do literally anything and it will halo effect.

As a Chad you can do literally anything and it will halo effect. There's nothing that foids hate more than autist obsessions and manchildren.
So fucking rigged

normies actually believe this

Yes, it’s been proven that chads can even get away with pedophilia. I’ve even seen women say online that they wouldn’t have minded being a pedo chad’s victims when they were younger.

Yes, it’s been proven that chads can even get away with pedophilia. I’ve even seen women say online that they wouldn’t have minded being a pedo chad’s victims when they were younger.
Yeah. Their lizard brain is more dominant than conscience, thats why they end up in dangerous and shitty situations, because they think with their vagina.

Subhuman would be called manchild, narcissist, mama's boy and other buzzwords.

foids will still give him free pussy

Didn't read (it's a fucking tweeter thread) but you know what? I sure as fuck wish I was born as Cavill.