Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"But I know a lot of incels who aren't bitter and angry"

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Another logical "gem" from the users of plebbit. They claim that there's many guys in the world who are sexless and yet do not harbor our hateful views, so that must mean we have no excuse for being the way we are. Well okay let's think about it this way:

There's also a lot of soldiers that go to war and come back with PTSD. Many of them don't. So are we going to blame the ones with PTSD just because not everyone turned out like them?
Imagine telling a soldier "I KNOW SOMEONE WHO SERVED IN IRAQ WHO DIDN'T GET PTSD. YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY".
That's idiotic and fucked up.

The thing is that your age, upbringing, and genetics will absolutely affect how you respond to the exact same experience and stimuli compared to someone else.

So yes, a lot of men don't end up becoming bitter and hate filled after years of involuntary celibacy but many will and you can't stop it the same way you can't stop certain soldiers from getting PTSD. The best solution for soldiers getting PTSD is for them to avoid getting it in the first place i.e. not sending them off to some war if it can be helped. Similarly with incels the best prevention for them being angry and hateful in the first place is to make sure as many as possible do not end up incel.

They are called numales and cuckolds.

If you are not angry and resentful you are a bluepilled cuck

"But I know a lot of incels who wouldn't dare reveal their true feelings about their suffering because my coven of male feminists will instantaneously ostracize them the moment they do in their profligate desire to virtue-signal."

They hide it well in vain attempts to belong.

NegroKing said:
Another logical "gem" from the users of plebbit. They claim that there's many guys in the world who are sexless and yet do not harbor our hateful views, so that must mean we have no excuse for being the way we are. Well okay let's think about it this way:

There's also a lot of soldiers that go to war and come back with PTSD. Many of them don't. So are we going to blame the ones with PTSD just because not everyone turned out like them?
Imagine telling a soldier "I KNOW SOMEONE WHO SERVED IN IRAQ WHO DIDN'T GET PTSD. YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY".
That's idiotic and fucked up.

The thing is that your age, upbringing, and genetics will absolutely affect how you respond to the exact same experience and stimuli compared to someone else.

So yes, a lot of men don't end up becoming bitter and hate filled after years of involuntary celibacy but many will and you can't stop it the same way you can't stop certain soldiers from getting PTSD. The best solution for soldiers getting PTSD is for them to avoid getting it in the first place i.e. not sending them off to some war if it can be helped. Similarly with incels the best prevention for them being angry and hateful in the first place is to make sure as many as possible do not end up incel.

the ptsd analogy is actually really fucking good, holy shit. But sadly this will fall on normies deaf ears because they dont want to change their world view.

They are happy to accept a war veteran getting ptsd and then assaulting his wife ( obviously not all soldiers with ptsd do this sort of shit) forgiving him for what he has done, but it just completely astonishes me how they cannot accept/ sympathize with our life/ views.

We didnt go to fucking war, we havent done anything similar to that, and most of us havent assaulted or done anything remotely horrible to a FHO. all we are doing is trying to get a girlfriend and/or sex and while trying to seek this maybe picking up a bitter and sad mindset and "bad personality" but normies dont give a shit they will tell us to change our mindset because we are being misogynistic or some bs for pointing out the FLAWS and DEGENERACY that women continue to contribute to online dating.

Their hypergamy, high standards and blatant entitled atitude absolutely disgusts me,

Im fucking done.