Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But but but JBW

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Care to explain this one? White women hate white men
37156562 2059612367623037 5580313830732333056 n

Womens virtue signalling knows no bounds, they'll fuck endless hoardes of chads whilst picketting "ban white men" in the name of "equality" but as soon as an incel curry hits on them they'll cry rape/misogyny or "erm i have a bf sorry"

Lmao at the white guys in the crowd.

JBW refers to going for ethnic girls, I'm pretty sure. JBB is for white girls.

Irrelevant still 10000000 Asian girls thirsty for white cock. When the Asian foids say they hate asian men who do they have to run to?
Either way these girls would gladly make an excuse for white chad and say he’s ethnic at heart or something.

They wouldn't fuck an ethnic no matter what their signs say.

JUST BE WHITE BRO
De79bbe6479fe31010c52913dbab5f84

Virtue signaling, although I myself don’t believe in JBW or any other just be _____ theory. What matters is your face and height.

Those foids look kinda subhuman, they can get away with anything lmao.

Womens virtue signalling knows no bounds, they'll fuck endless hoardes of chads whilst picketting "ban white men" in the name of "equality" but as soon as an incel curry hits on them they'll cry rape/misogyny or "erm i have a bf sorry"
This.
What a woman says or thinks is not the same way she feels, she may be an sjw cunt saying stupid shit like "kill all white men" but as soon as aryan blue eyed 6'5 muscular chad shows up, they all want his cock.

LUL maybe they are ethnic men in disguise trying to get white men banned so they get all the foids for themselves.
Lmao at the white guys in the crowd.

Most of them don't actually mean it. When they get back home they will start sucking and begging for that White cock...

JBW thwory is only true in ethnic girls

You must not see too many of them.
Depends where you are living, Europe and usually get the shitty third world refugee Arab girls. While in nyc we tend to get more middle class or high status Arab girls that don't look inbred as fuck.