Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Business exec paid 14-year-old jb $700 a week for sex, targeted only Asian jb

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

NYPICHPDPICT000012740964.jpg

The young teen he was found with was not Olson’s only victim. She was just one of many vulnerable young teens — specifically teenage Asian girls — the accused serial abuser allegedly preyed on, prosecutors said.

Olson first targeted the 14-year-old in December 2022, when he found her Instagram page and replied to a post she had made about clothing costing too much money, according to the DA’s Office.

He then allegedly sent her a gift card and began to pay her to spend time with him.

“There were hundreds of screenshots of various Instagram accounts of young, Asian teenage girls that the defendant messaged

Michael Olson was hit with a 17-count indictment for the alleged months-long abuse that was uncovered May 26 when paramedics responded to a Manhattan hotel to find him and the girl, who had ingested a cocktail of ketamine, cocaine and Xanax, according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.

Thats 2 years below the legal age here and 1 year under in sweden JFL, Dumb idiot

If he really wanted to go full on pedo he should have moved to sweden instead

Thats 2 years below the legal age here and 1 year under in sweden JFL, Dumb idiot

If he really wanted to go full on pedo he should have moved to sweden instead
Agreed. Imagine throwing your life away for banging a 14 year old instead of a 16 year old.

This is 100% what I want to do when I get rich though. Just with an age tweak.

Agreed. Imagine throwing your life away for banging a 14 year old instead of a 16 year old.

This is 100% what I want to do when I get rich though. Just with an age tweak.
sweden 15, So yeah he could swedenmaxx

This is what happens when you take moneymaxxing seriously... Money will never make you a Chad

To buy sex you spastic
And you thought it was a good idea to post about it in a chat about a 14 year old, Now whos the spastic gremlin, YOU ARE! Cry and seethe, Humbly awaiting your idiotic comeback :feelsaww:

Low iq retard

he could wait like 2 years and not go to prison

He looks like my boss jfl

:lul: :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsahh:

That's the Whitest white collar criminal thing to do.

Absolute fucking KEK.

>This Computer
>Cloud Storage
>Documents
>Teen rape drugs records
>2023.xls

:feels: DAMN YOU FEDS how did you catch me? My plan was perfect.

>This Computer
>Cloud Storage
>Documents
>Teen rape drugs records
>2023.xls

:feels: DAMN YOU FEDS how did you catch me? My plan was perfect.
These idiots should take lessons from cheaters in the pro scene in CSGO and Rainbow Six Siege. Fucking FBI digital forensics couldn't even catch some of them in the act.

And you thought it was a good idea to post about it in a chat about a 14 year old, Now whos the spastic gremlin, YOU ARE! Cry and seethe, Humbly awaiting your idiotic comeback :feelsaww:
Discussing age of consent and prostitution laws isn't illegal, R-tard. Especially when you're doing so from the perspective of caring about breaking the law. Are you on the spectrum? Certainly seems so.

Discussing age of consent and prostitution laws isn't illegal, R-tard. Especially when you're doing so from the perspective of caring about breaking the law. Are you on the spectrum? Certainly seems so.
Didnt read, I dont know you and you dont know me so your opinion of me matters little to me :feelshaha::feelskek:

30% gay

NYPICHPDPICT000012740964.jpg

The young teen he was found with was not Olson’s only victim. She was just one of many vulnerable young teens — specifically teenage Asian girls — the accused serial abuser allegedly preyed on, prosecutors said.

Olson first targeted the 14-year-old in December 2022, when he found her Instagram page and replied to a post she had made about clothing costing too much money, according to the DA’s Office.

He then allegedly sent her a gift card and began to pay her to spend time with him.

“There were hundreds of screenshots of various Instagram accounts of young, Asian teenage girls that the defendant messaged

Michael Olson was hit with a 17-count indictment for the alleged months-long abuse that was uncovered May 26 when paramedics responded to a Manhattan hotel to find him and the girl, who had ingested a cocktail of ketamine, cocaine and Xanax, according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
wish I was rice JB imagine getting paid 700 a week for 3 mins of sex

Low iq retard

he could wait like 2 years and not go to prison
in two years, prime stacy could have more than ten body count already and might have hit the wall by then

He probably wasn't jewish. They don't get them off instagram

These dudes are just morons. Ruining your entire life just for some whore pussy that you gotta pay by the hour for, just to have awkward sex with a condom, and with a foid that will never love you, is the dumbest goddamned thing you can do. For less money he could've got a flight to the Phillipeans or somewhere with low age of consent laws and get any 16 or 18 year old hooker.