Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bushladen008 is a piece of shit inceltears sympathizer, and a fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

I only hope the worst for this traitor, @Bushladen008

He says in the inceltears thread that he's had 2 gfs also. Fuck this cunt.

Everyone should go to his newest thread and give him some kind words

He always had weird and erratic posting, he would be gone for weeks and then come back randomly. He was probably running out of ideas for his larping.

He always had weird and erratic posting, he would be gone for weeks and then come back randomly. He was probably running out of ideas for his larping.
Or getting afraid like a sissy cuck of all the ""toxic"" posts.

Or getting afraid like a sissy cuck of all the ""toxic"" posts.
I wish i could call him out on his posts but I'm banned, and so are most of the other users on here probably so he gets to stay safe in his non "toxic" cuck community.

he posted pics here and some "toxic" content himself IIRC. We should make him regret it

Wow that's fucked up, what a faggot.

why do normies do this shit?
JBFUf

He called me a "cuck," some months ago. He seemed like the type guy that got along with many people here, but however I'm dissapointed in him.

He called me a "cuck," some months ago. He seemed like the type guy that got along with many people here, but however I'm dissapointed in him.
ill never disappoint you babe

@Bushladen008 is here. DIE FAKECEL SCUM.

he always was an attention seeking bitch.

He made a thread in ban appeal

How are you guys so sure it's him? It could be someone larping as him.

How are you guys so sure it's him? It could be someone larping as him.
The posting style and content of the posts are the same, talking about the toxicity of the forum. And, what would someone get out of larping as him?

The posting style and content of the posts are the same, talking about the toxicity of the forum. And, what would someone get out of larping as him?

To cause division?

You can attract women, and you spend your time LARPing as an incel? What is wrong with you? If I had the ability to attract women I would not spend my time here, I would be out there getting women.

Just goes to show how FAKECELS will never understand how us truecels feel. Normies take relationships for granted.

There's only one cuck I know who uses the word "toxicity" on here. Someone would've needed to see his posts to pull off this good of a larp.

Last edited:
Making incels hate each other.
I don't think it can get any worse than it already is. I hope not.

I don't think arguing over bushladen would cause hate.

We argued before over Islam and Geopolitics. He was kind of annoying. Guess he was a cuck and an attention seeker all along.

I didn't see that thread but i think whoever made that post has some serious issues and is possibly very dangerous. If he actually acts on his violent fantasies its going to bring a lot of shit our way.

He deserves to be stoned

Not even surprised tbh he was too much of a pussy. Interesting to see him waste time on forums made for virgins.

I didn't see that thread but i think whoever made that post has some serious issues and is possibly very dangerous. If he actually acts on his violent fantasies its going to bring a lot of shit our way.
>Implying that rape is bad

We argued before over Islam and Geopolitics. He was kind of annoying. Guess he was a cuck and an attention seeker all along.

He was a larping hard, I knew he was a fake Muslim from the get go.

he was just the beginning there are more here im sure of it

People who commit crimes are bad yes. People who want to murder and burn bodies are bad.
Such a linear normie way of thinking. I feel like I'm on inceltears jfl, depending on social constructs and human beliefs to determine whether or not something is "objectively" "bad".

Wow what a faggot.

I don't really care about it because he is essentially wasting his life on the internet

Reminder he wasn't even fucking ugly lmao.

You can attract women, and you spend your time LARPing as an incel? What is wrong with you? If I had the ability to attract women I would not spend my time here, I would be out there getting women.

Just goes to show how FAKECELS will never understand how us truecels feel. Normies take relationships for granted.

I only hope the worst for this traitor, @Bushladen008

He says in the inceltears thread that he's had 2 gfs also. Fuck this cunt.

@St.Tropez GF mogs him tbh

You can just look up his username on google images, and it will come up lol

You're right, I forgot about that. Lower-tier normie to normie looks.

Such a linear normie way of thinking. I feel like I'm on inceltears jfl, depending on social constructs and human beliefs to determine whether or not something is "objectively" "bad".

LEL. Are you some kind of intersectional feminist where everything is relative?

hurting someone and taking his dignity is objectively bad

No it isn't. Why do you say that?
Because it's fucking obvious you anarchist retard. If I broke into your house, kill your family, rape your anus and then steal everything would you not consider that wrong and evil and just accepted it as a part of your everyday life?

Because it's fucking obvious you anarchist retard. If I broke into your house, kill your family, rape your anus and then steal everything would you not consider that wrong and evil and just accepted it as a part of your everyday life?
It's not wrong or evil. Of course I wouldn't accept it because I'm still a human. Also, I don't appreciate the blatant insults when you just can't understand the basic concepts of moral nihilism.

You can just look up his username on google images, and it will come up lol
I hope he remains banned if all of this is true (Cucktears posting,gfs etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.