Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bushladen resulted to be a fakecel

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Seriously wtf is this shit with the invading non-ugly people fakecels? and the worst it`s that the fag have "list of fakecels" in his signature.

Lmao dude if you are not an turbo manlet or you eye area is deformed GET OUT:

Context? Did he post his pics or something?

Framecel222 said:
Context? Did he post his pics or something?

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4834

Unbearable2woman said:
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4834

Oh that guy is really annoying. He's clearly above average and probably knows it.

In theory he can be a mentalcel. All of the muslim/jihad/isis shills on this site are cripplingly delusional and autistic.

KV- said:
In theory he can be a mentalcel. All of the muslim/jihad/isis shills on this site are cripplingly delusional and autistic.

Yeah, he isn't quite good looking enough to excuse copious amounts of autism.

KV- said:

Now i remember, i see him once posting his photo in r/truerateme.

Hey @bushladen008 dude, just lost the glasses and be less autistic, assuming you are average to above average heigth it should be easy to you to get a gf.

can't really conclude that without seeing his eye area.

fukmylyf said:

He already posted this here when he decided to battle framecel in his thread for the bdd-crown : https://i.imgur.com/RiMKxGi.mp4

Wizard said:
He already posted this here when he decided to battle framecel in his thread for the bdd-crown  : https://i.imgur.com/RiMKxGi.mp4

He has fucking ugly lips... he is 6/10

What the fuck. Judging by his posts I thought he was a truecel. The hypocrit even has the nerve to call other's fakecel, when he's one himself! This was a big fucking plot twist to say the least. Are we ever gonna start banning fakecel mentalcels like this cuck?

Bushladen isn't even that good looking. You guys seem to forget that jaw and eye area is everything. That's where he is deficient.

Wizard said:
He already posted this here when he decided to battle framecel in his thread for the bdd-crown  : https://i.imgur.com/RiMKxGi.mp4

lmao! Now I remember...That thread was extreme autism.

Cannon Fodder said:
Bushladen isn't even that good looking. You guys seem to forget that jaw and eye area is everything. That's where he is deficient.

He's still nowhere close to being incel. At least a 5/10.

It's usually the loudest who end up being fakecel.

This was the guy calling whitecels volcels

Let me defend myself before you all gangbang me.
Males rating doesn't mean shit, if you want to know if you're incel or not , you make a tinder account and see how many matches you get. I got 4 , 2 bots and 2 landwhale that ghosted . These guys on my list managed to get lots of matches with attractive girls , including dates. These are fakecels while I'm incel. Tinder is the truth. Tinder is the ultimate test to know attractive you are, psl ratings and Reddit ratings doesn't mean shit.

Darthmat said:
It's usually the loudest who end up being fakecel.

*cough* *cough* Incelman *cough* Gambler *cough* *cough* *cough*

You faggots are not redpilled at all. To be a non-incel with looks as the only factor, you have to be 7+/10 PSL.

Kointo said:
*cough* *cough* Incelman *cough* Gambler *cough* *cough* *cough*

I didn't add it to my post but thanks for putting it out for me.

Cannon Fodder said:
You faggots are not redpilled at all. To be a non-incel with looks as the only factor, you have to be 7+/10 PSL.

This , these guys thinks because I slightly look better than the average incel, I'm fakecel. Wake up, this is 2017. The hypergamy is real. A female gets tinder and ends up in Chad bed in less than 30 mins. Do you really think they would waste their time with average looking guy like me?

Cannon Fodder said:
You're right, I'm not redpilled. I’m blackpilled.

Cannon Fodder said:

This , these guys thinks because I slightly look better than the average incel, I'm fakecel. Wake up, this is 2017. The hypergamy is real. A female gets tinder and ends up in Chad bed in less than 30 mins. Do you really think they would waste their time with average looking guy like me?

Can't believe how you guys are so quick to backstab a fellow incel like that, I feel betrayed.

Unbearable2woman said:
Seriously wtf is this shit with the invading non-ugly people fakecels? and the worst it`s that the fag have "list of fakecels" in his signature.

Lmao dude if you are not an turbo manlet or you eye area is deformed GET OUT:

Those fakecels on my list got multiple matches with attractive girls on tinder. I got nothing, which means females don't find me attractive, I'm a truecel, you should apologize .

@kointo
@framecel222
@killuminoidBR
@Themisterpepsi
@Darthmat

Bushladen008 said:
Can't believe how you guys are so quick to backstab a fellow incel like that, I feel betrayed.

Those fakecels on my list got multiple matches with attractive girls on tinder. I got nothing, which means females don't find me attractive, I'm a truecel, you should apologize .

@kointo
@framecel222
@killuminoidBR
@Themisterpepsi
@Darthmat

Rlx bro, i believe you are incel, i just rated you.

Im 5/10 and i cant get laid too.

He's not handsome, maybe average or a little below.

Unless there is a pic with his eye area it is hard to say whether he is average, below or above.

Bushladen008 said:

@kointo
@framecel222
@killuminoidBR
@Themisterpepsi
@Darthmat

How do you know I got multiple matches on tinder? I never revealed my face.

Kointo said:

He doesn't, he's completely pulling this out of his ass.

Kointo said:

The guys on my list not you lol.

would kill to look like u tbh

Bushladen008 said:

@kointo
@framecel222
@killuminoidBR
@Themisterpepsi
@Darthmat

Maybe you're right I don't know where you live so I cant tell if you are considered average there

Cannon Fodder said:

Hell no. 7/10 is high upper-tier normie.

Bushladen008 said:
Let me defend myself before you all gangbang me.
Males rating doesn't mean shit, if you want to know if you're incel or not , you make a tinder account and see how many matches you get. I got 4 , 2 bots and 2 landwhale that ghosted . These guys on my list managed to get lots of matches with attractive girls , including dates. These are fakecels while I'm incel. Tinder is the truth. Tinder is the ultimate test to know attractive you are, psl ratings and Reddit ratings doesn't mean shit.

Send me some good pics of you and I'll get you many more matches in a single day.

CopingGymcel said:
Send me some good pics of you and I'll get you many more matches in a single day.

I'm not falling for this.

Unbearable2woman said:

Don't insult me. I'm truecel, I will do it once I get good pictures.

Bushladen008 said:
The guys on my list not you lol.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant me since you put my username in your reply. Didn’t know you meant your signature.

fukmylyf said:

I saw his eye area in a deleted thread where he posted his before pic as a man and his after pic as a woman. Its nothing special but it isnt bad either. Dude is a 5-6/10

Yep, same thing happened with Knajjd, they're both attractive dudes who are either insecure or too autistic to get a girlfriend, they aren't ugly but pretend to be, fuck you Bushladen

Sparky said:
7/10 PSLI is Chadlite 

6/10 PSLI is high tier normie

Either way, hightier normie or Chadlite can't be a truecel.

Bushladen008 said:
Cannon Fodder said:
Do you really want a tinder girl..?
Of course women who are just in it for FWB are gonna be the shallowest chad-chasers. if that's the only demographic you look at, you retarded.
only like 5-10% of women are on tinder

cyborgglory said:
Do you really want a tinder girl..?
Of course women who are just in it for FWB are gonna be the shallowest chad-chasers. if that's the only demographic you look at, you retarded.
only like 5-10% of women are on tinder

Every young females has tinder , ugly and attractive ones aswell. The ones that are not using are either old, not dating or already taken.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yep, same thing happened with Knajjd, they're both attractive dudes who are either insecure or too autistic to get a girlfriend, they aren't ugly but pretend to be, fuck you Bushladen

Cope.

Nautica1983 said:
I saw his eye area in a deleted thread where he posted his before pic as a man and his after pic as a woman. Its nothing special but it isnt bad either. Dude is a 5-6/10

More like 3-4, race plays a major role, I'm curry.

Just because you think someone is less ugly than you, doesn't mean that they have had more success than you. Looks are incredibly important, but mentalcel is a fact as well. As others have said, hypergamy on Tinder made the cut-off point rise higher and higher for online dating; if you are window-shopping, you are going to buy the clothes you like best, not the clothes that are "eh, they're not bad."

This witch hunt bullshit has to go. Kicking people out because of how they look is exactly what Chad, Stacy, and all the Normans you guys claim to despise do to YOU. You're worse than them if you do it to a fellow incel based on looks alone and not the value of his content. Ludicrous hypocrisy at its finest.

Bushladen008 said:
Don't insult me. I'm truecel, I will do it once I get good pictures.

You're a fakecel

iiiTeMpeR said:
You're a fakecel

No , I'm 24 khv, I'm more truecel than the majority of you guys.

Bushladen was a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong

Bushladen008 said:
Every young females has tinder , ugly and attractive ones aswell. The ones that are not using are either old, not dating or already taken
17.5 million millennial females use tinder. there are 40 million millennial females
(btw the exact stat is true for men, 50% split in user gender)

you're not a bad looking guy. but I could see you as being boring and constantly fishing for compliments when you actually get to talk to females. your fault entirely that you fail with them.