Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel bus suifuel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was sitting on the bus next to someone and couldnt help but notice he was texting a girl on instagram, she was telling him how bubbly he makes her feel and thanked him for the hugs

will never fucking be me ahhhhhhhh

Yes you will. You're white and blue eyes. Every chick will be gunning for you just hit the gym.

Several couples did this on the bus.

Yes you will. You're white and blue eyes. Every chick will be gunning for you just hit the gym.
kids are losing their virginities and first kisses as young as 11 these days...im 15 about to be 16 in 3 months i should have had a girl give me IOIs by now for sure

kids are losing their virginities and first kisses as young as 11 these days...im 15 about to be 16 in 3 months i should have had a girl give me IOIs by now for sure
Your fault tbh, you aren't talking to enough girls in school.

JESUS you're only 15? I assumed you were at least 18 and this was the public bus.

Dude get off of here. You can still easily ask out girls at that age. It's the one time in your life where the redpill PUA bullshit actually applies. Especially since kids are now autistic as fuck from internet usage and the pandemic you'll have little competition. Join a club or something. SOMETHING you little shit. Or you will live with the regret for the rest of your life.

JESUS you're only 15? I assumed you were at least 18 and this was the public bus.

Dude get off of here. You can still easily ask out girls at that age. It's the one time in your life where the redpill PUA bullshit actually applies. Especially since kids are now autistic as fuck from internet usage you'll have little competition. Join a club or something. SOMETHING you little shit. Or you will live with the regret for the rest of your life.
Yeah 15 is way too young to be on here lol, unless you're deformed.

Dude get off of here. You can still easily ask out girls at that age. It's the one time in your life where the redpill PUA bullshit actually applies. Especially since kids are now autistic as fuck from internet usage and the pandemic you'll have little competition. Join a club or something. SOMETHING you little shit. Or you will live with the regret for the rest of your life.
i am autistic as fuck from internet usage

i am autistic as fuck from internet usage
You can revert it you still have a couple years. Get a job at a restaurant it'll force you to shed your sperginess very quickly. Not completely but enough to maintain a conversation. It isn't hard trust me. I used to think taling to normalfags was some dark magic, but it turns out they talk about the most mundane retarded shit... just get off of this gay forum you're probably a fakecel.