Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Burst out laughing looking at this

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Hypergamy is crazy

I hope he cheats on her

Sign in to confirm you’re not a bot
This helps protect our community. Learn more

i hate youtube these last few months

The comments on the vid are the most brutal, thousands of single men and chadsingle girls.

HTN gets a LTB it's ovER

I hope they get hit by a truck

i hate youtube these last few months
They are clamping down on adblocking tools, 3rd party youtube frontends, thats why they have been implementing these homosexual website changes

They are clamping down on adblocking tools, 3rd party youtube frontends, thats why they have been implementing these homosexual website changes
I was recently banned for 24h because I wrote on a UK migrant rage post: "Why is the PM supporting illegal migrants but not native British people wtf?"

Fuck you for showing me this video

I was recently banned for 24h because I wrote on a UK migrant rage post: "Why is the PM supporting illegal migrants but not native British people wtf?"
Do you have a screenshot or something? They almost NEVER give out temporary bans, they only account bans that are permanent
They also have neo nazi content currently on youtube

Do you have a screenshot or something? They almost NEVER give out temporary bans, they only account bans that are permanent
No just look up temp Bans, they never actually classify what you write but i know it was this comment because it was the only comment I wrote on Youtube this month.

@runtofthelitter
@ummmwhatthesigma

Its a new thing, i think since they updated the Guidelines and basically introduced a AI Moderator that can just detect certain buzzwords like "nigger" or "illegal migrant" You can basically not freely write anymore. Not that i do it much anymore anyway.

Youtube gets worse every single year, since like 2012 its just a drop to the bottom for the plattform.

Sad because it has quite literally no competition. Maybe Tiktok but I hate that shit even more, never used it to begin with.

There was once a site that tried to compete but Google obliterated that, cant even remember the Name anymore, was in like 2018.

@runtofthelitter
@ummmwhatthesigma

Its a new thing, i think since they updated the Guidelines and basically introduced a AI Moderator that can just detect certain buzzwords like "nigger" or "illegal migrant" You can basically not freely write anymore. Not that i do it much anymore anyway.

Youtube gets worse every single year, since like 2012 its just a drop to the bottom for the plattform.

Sad because it has quite literally no competition. Maybe Tiktok but I hate that shit even more, never used it to begin with.

There was once a site that tried to compete but Google obliterated that, cant even remember the Name anymore, was in like 2018.
youtube no longer allows wrongspeak

its annoying having half of the comment section deleted cause now i cant understand most of the threads

@runtofthelitter
@ummmwhatthesigma

Bitchute?

How can you laugh at all, this is potent suifuel. I don't even want to click whenever I see videos like this

i wish could kill him

Her looksmatch is paragon here

Pure suifuel to see how an ugly girl has it as easy or easier as an HTN. I am well above this girl’s looksmatch, yet I can’t get anything. Suifuel to see them cuddle like that though. Just reminds me the great extent of what I’m missing. I’d be happy to have a relationship even with a below average girl like that.

I hope she gets horribly disfigured

damn now i wanna shoot myself

I was doing just fine this morning before you showed me this.

She’s getting drilled by his friend in the military

They love being fucked/spanked by high t men but choose submissive dudes for relationships
:yes: