Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Burst of low inhib “energy”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else get that sometimes? Like I’m high inhib af but sometimes I get this rush of low inhib energy which lasts for a varied amount of time and I feel like doing shit that I wouldn’t normally do or even consider doing. Why does this happen? Is it my Chad ancestors trying to help me out?

your chad ancestors start reincarnating in ur ugly ass body only to see that you aren't worth it at all then leave u once again :feelsrope:

your chad ancestors start reincarnating in ur ugly ass body only to see that you aren't worth it at all then leave u once again :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal post ngl

This happens to me when I win a fight at my boxing club.
Lasts a few hours, must be a primal thing for a man.

This happens to me when I win a fight at my boxing club.
Lasts a few hours, must be a primal thing for a man.
Yeah that’s it, it feels primal. But it feels good.

I only get low inhib when I am angry, don't know why, I guess I just don't care.

I only get low inhib when I am angry, don't know why, I guess I just don't care.
Anger brings out your low inhib side as well. You get a rush, you just stop giving a fuck. It’s a Chad trait tbh

Anger brings out your low inhib side as well. You get a rush, you just stop giving a fuck. It’s a Chad trait tbh
I guess I am Chad now :chad:
Later boyos.

I rarely get those.

I get energy boosts out of nowhere but most liekly I get the feeling of being tired.

I have low inhibition due to approaching girls, but I'm a fairly low energy person in general, so my low inhibition doesn't lead to high energy.