Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Burning buildings and screams

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I stand in the middle of a building, there's blood on the ground and corpses strewn out on the ground before me. There's a piercing scream wringing my mind, my psyche is utterly shattered to the point of not caring. I take a step.

*clack*

*BANG*

A feeling, sending my shoulder reeling back. Her face, is of a splendid and horrific distorted countenance. I will act towards it in part, with a horrific and distorted act, I raised the stick of god at her, the elements beckoning me to continue my sacred mission behind me when I look at the lifeless and expressionless faces of the innocent.

A smile graces my countenance, this is what it was all about, this is my ultimate purpose.
I must finish my work.
I must finish my work.
I must finish my work.
FINISH YOUR WORK.

Yes, yes.

What are you to me?

The stick lets out a sound.
*BANG*
And thus, the ultimate beauty and grace falls in a poetic manner to the floor, shedding her beautiful nectar on the ground for all those who beloved her to behold.

Am I a monster? Yes, yes.

Nothing can change the way we are and what we have chosen pewpew.

didn’t read but i still love you

the screams scare me

We come to an impasse pewpew.

brutal pewpewpill

You need to train your fists like dti.

where do you get these songs from tbh