Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Burned out

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
For the past 4 years even before i went to University I had this whole feeling of being just "done with everything" mentally drained from Gaming (which I quit) or Doomscrolling, emotionally detached from having nobody in my life, physically suffering just from daily life, constantly in need of "new things" or to learn "stuff" - useless Information that i forget straight after.

Nowadays i dont even want to looksmaxx anymore, i still do because "you need to be the best version of yourself". Im just sick comparing myself to others and others comparing me to guys that have archived more, got a hot gf, look better etc.

My Anxiety has definitely worsen, i dont want to do shit at all anymore, it just drains me too much and no I do drink 3 liters of water, i do not take drugs, i do use supplements and eat fruits and nuts and "healthy" foods.

I just feel like a piece of charcoal, burned out and thrown away.

I just watched this Video:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tprYbop8Bpg

Its about this rich Chad who has a high paying secure job, a Stacy wife, tons of friends, a massive mansion and a nice car and like...Ill never have any of this. Like my parents should have done different things, my grandparents should have given me their money to invest.

And its not like i didnt try, ive done trading, crypto mining, dropshipping, beermoney hax. It never amounted to anything really.

Im at a point were my parents expect me to "Get my shit together" and like I start at basically 0... even my degree is a meme really.

Dunno if its worth it to try to get a trade apprentanceship at 25 in Germany - most likely not they all only make 2k a month and like...its pointless and i would be probably to drained to start that now.

I really just want to sleep, forever.

For the past 4 years even before i went to University I had this whole feeling of being just "done with everything" mentally drained from Gaming (which I quit) or Doomscrolling, emotionally detached from having nobody in my life, physically suffering just from daily life, constantly in need of "new things" or to learn "stuff" - useless Information that i forget straight after.

Nowadays i dont even want to looksmaxx anymore, i still do because "you need to be the best version of yourself". Im just sick comparing myself to others and others comparing me to guys that have archived more, got a hot gf, look better etc.

My Anxiety has definitely worsen, i dont want to do shit at all anymore, it just drains me too much and no I do drink 3 liters of water, i do not take drugs, i do use supplements and eat fruits and nuts and "healthy" foods.

I just feel like a piece of charcoal, burned out and thrown away.

I just watched this Video:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tprYbop8Bpg

Its about this rich Chad who has a high paying secure job, a Stacy wife, tons of friends, a massive mansion and a nice car and like...Ill never have any of this. Like my parents should have done different things, my grandparents should have given me their money to invest.

And its not like i didnt try, ive done trading, crypto mining, dropshipping, beermoney hax. It never amounted to anything really.

Im at a point were my parents expect me to "Get my shit together" and like I start at basically 0... even my degree is a meme really.

Dunno if its worth it to try to get a trade apprentanceship at 25 in Germany - most likely not they all only make 2k a month and like...its pointless and i would be probably to drained to start that now.

I really just want to sleep, forever.

I have exactly the same feelings. It's a vicious circle, a hamster wheel that you can't get out of. always learning, always waiting for a better life, always striving for more success, never taking a break, always working, always surviving. You are never happy, feel safe, feel good. Im from ger. too and 24 yo old. I try to break out too from the hamster wheel but it have always bad punish...

shoot up your university once you get to your breaking point. Make an impact

shoot up your university once you get to your breaking point. Make an impact
Im a psycho but im too much of a Nihilist that id give a shit about "The day of Retribution" like ER did. Like what did that loser even do? Kill 4 Riceys and 2 Beckies.

I have nothing against these people man, they are just a bunch of Gen Z losers like me for the most part - like even the girls they are just idiots. Like theres these 2 ltn chicks Helen and Katy and they always lament about money and i just straight up told them to do Onlyfans and they were like "Nah what are you thinking?!" Like they dont take me seriously, like its like they got no idea how powerful their pussies are. And even if its just a couple hundred bucks who cares?!

Im a psycho but im too much of a Nihilist that id give a shit about "The day of Retribution" like ER did. Like what did that loser even do? Kill 4 Riceys and 2 Beckies.

I have nothing against these people man, they are just a bunch of Gen Z losers like me for the most part
That’s the problem, don’t go shoot up the library or cafeteria, odds are you’ll be taking out normie fags that haven’t done anything

I mean, go to a frat party. Go to the biggest frat house on a bustling saturday night in your university town, just walk in and start spraying

That’s the problem, don’t go shoot up the library or cafeteria, odds are you’ll be taking out normie fags that haven’t done anything

I mean, go to a frat party. Go to the biggest frat house on a bustling saturday night in your university town, just walk in and start spraying
You know its impossible to get an automatic weapon in anything but USA lol