Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Burgers made out of plants

Would you eat it?

• No, it's for soyfags

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Maybe in the future, when we know more about it's side effects

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, I would

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It's a Jewish Trap

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Wasn't aware of this until recently

Would you eat this?

I’ve had some store bought ones before the fast food chains started putting out their own.

When you add onions, ketchup and mustard along with a decent bun they can be surprisingly hard to tell apart from the real thing.

That said I don’t eat them regularly, just as an occasional taste experiment.

I honestly don’t think I’ll be having anymore of them however since I suspect there is probably soy and or other bullshit placed into them by Jews or their useful idiots intended to cuck and or faggotize the male population and get us away from meat eating which is superior for our health almost more than literally anything else we can consume.

That said if anyone here is concerned about their health as in you have either a few pounds to lose or a lot of weight to lose yet you still want to eat burgers while doing so, I’d argue that it’s far safer at this juncture to simply switch on over to either the Turkey burger brands like Jenny O or Butterball or just buy yourself a package of ground turkey burger meat if you’d rather form the patties yourself.

Personally I prefer the flavor of the patties you have to make for yourself over the other two brands that I mentioned.

Don’t get me wrong those other brands aren’t terrible, they’re decent in flavor but again for me they just don’t compare to the taste you get when you make the burgers yourself out of fresh ground turkey burger meat.

Anyway even though I’ve already eaten variants of these burgers I voted for the second option down.

Even if it’s a Jew scam I could be wrong about my initial assessment earlier in my post here.

Meaning perhaps the push to vegetable based burgers is more a cost cutting measure than anything else?

Its difficult to say ie it could be both a cost cutting measure and an attempt to harm our collective health as men at the same time for all we know.

Last edited:
They're worse for you then meat :lul: :lul: :lul:

If they are cheap:feelsYall:

I would never, even if someone offered me for free.

I’ve had some store bought ones before the fast food chains started putting out their own.

When you add onions, ketchup and mustard along with a decent bun they can be surprisingly hard to tell apart from the real thing.

That said I don’t eat them regularly, just as an occasional taste experiment.

I honestly don’t think I’ll be having anymore of them however since I suspect there is probably soy and or other bullshit placed into them by Jews or their useful idiots intended to cuck and or faggotize the male population and get us away from meat eating which is superior for our health almost more than literally anything else we can consume.

That said if anyone here is concerned about their health as in you have either a few pounds to lose or a lot of weight to lose yet you still want to eat burgers while doing so, I’d argue that it’s far safer at this juncture to simply switch on over to either the Turkey burger brands like Jenny O or Butterball or just buy yourself a package of ground turkey burger meat if you’d rather form the patties yourself.

Personally I prefer the flavor of the patties you have to make for yourself over the other two brands that I mentioned.

Don’t get me wrong those other brands aren’t terrible, they’re decent in flavor but again for me they just don’t compare to the taste you get when you make the burgers yourself out of fresh ground turkey burger meat.

Anyway even though I’ve already eaten variants of these burgers I voted for the second option down.

Even if it’s a Jew scam I could be wrong about my initial assessment earlier in my post here.

Meaning perhaps the push to vegetable based burgers is more a cost cutting measure than anything else?

Its difficult to say ie it could be both a cost cutting measure and an attempt to harm our collective health as men at the same time for all we know.
:soy:

I have tried the impossible burger, and it’s pretty close to meat

I will not, @JohnDcel you will ?

No, it's for soyfags

No i only eat meat
Only Soy boys eat plant based meat

21996C81 D8D4 43CD BE6B BCC124DFDE13

No, it's for faggots.
Just eat meat.