Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burgerland turning into a cross between Brazil and Japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
It seems like the US has many characters of both of these nations:

The gun violence/criminality, mongrelized population, drugs, hypersexuality, wealth disparity, corruption, shameless whoredom, rampant single motherhood, leftist politics of Brazil.

And the simultaneous high rate of male sexlessness, frigid women, social isolation, high rates of depression, workaholic culture, extremely anesthetized population, gargantuan debt, and extreme hypergamy that Japan has.

Last edited:
The gun violence/criminality
At least in the US upright citizens can have guns as well and at least try to defend themselves against criminals, which isn't the case in Brazil.

At least in the US upright citizens can have guns as well and at least try to defend themselves against criminals, which isn't the case in Brazil.
I find American gun culture to be really nauseating, tbh. Burgerland is absolutely saturated with guns.

I find American gun culture to be really nauseating, tbh. Burgerland is absolutely saturated with guns.
I know, but I mean, at least the guns seem to be equally distributed among both crazies/criminals and upright people. Here in Brazil only the formal criminals (state, for the most part)) and the informal ones (drug dealers, robbers, etc) have guns.

What will happen next is that they will adapt some charachteristics from gulf states: i.e. import of slave workers/domestic population becones minority/multiple wives for higher ups

The US will be a combination of countries.

It will be more like Japan in terms of being cutthroat, hard work getting you nothing, male isolation & despair, rise of NEETs (hikikomori)

It will be more like China in terms of censorship and technocratic authoritarianism

It will be more like South Africa in terms of persecution of Whites (men in particular) and private security protecting rich gated neighborhoods

It will be more like Brazil in terms of sexual immorality, rich people in gated neighborhoods, middle class dies, and everyone becomes poor & lives in favela-style ghettos

It will be more like Mexico in terms of demographics as Mexicans already make up 10% of total US population, I predict Mexicans will become 25-50% of total US population within 25 years

A combination of Japan, China, South Africa, Brazil, and Mexico.

It seems like the US has many characters of both of these nations:

The gun violence/criminality, mongrelized population, drugs, hypersexuality, wealth disparity, corruption, shameless whoredom, rampant single motherhood, leftist politics of Brazil.

And the simultaneous high rate of male sexlessness, frigid women, social isolation, high rates of depression, workaholic culture, extremely anesthetized population, gargantuan debt, and extreme hypergamy that Japan has.
America is going to either die and fall or become a form of a Cyberpunk like Blade Runner like future. Full of megacorps controlling everything and polluting the world, while the poor suffer and the rich get to live out their wildest fantasies. And the violence is rampant and average life is shit.
oh wait, that's already happening, but we don't even get to look at pretty lights and alley ways while it rains everywhere :worryfeels::feelsLSD::feelsmage:

The US will be a combination of countries.

It will be more like Japan in terms of being cutthroat, hard work getting you nothing, male isolation & despair, rise of NEETs (hikikomori)

It will be more like China in terms of censorship and technocratic authoritarianism

It will be more like South Africa in terms of persecution of Whites (men in particular) and private security protecting rich gated neighborhoods

It will be more like Brazil in terms of sexual immorality, rich people in gated neighborhoods, middle class dies, and everyone becomes poor & lives in favela-style ghettos

It will be more like Mexico in terms of demographics as Mexicans already make up 10% of total US population, I predict Mexicans will become 25-50% of total US population within 25 years

A combination of Japan, China, South Africa, Brazil, and Mexico.
Brutal truth America is truly going to become a megacorp cyberpunk corporate dominates mutt filled hellhole. I just hope the ameriMUTT economy continues to dominate or at least stay decent enough for me to money max.

True. There's no way an android girl would pick me over white chads like Harrison Ford :cryfeels:
Just fuck a robo hooker bro. No robot will love you but one will give their robo pussy for a few euro dollars

Brutal truth America is truly going to become a megacorp cyberpunk corporate dominates mutt filled hellhole. I just hope the ameriMUTT economy continues to dominate or at least stay decent enough for me to money max.
The slums from the movie Elysium is how Cuckmerica might look like

At first I was like, "no way", but after reading your post, I must say that you are correct. Only, Japs are much better at math than American swine. Brazilians are much better at soccer, and have better beach bodies than Americans.

Brazil and Japan?

More like Brazil and Mexico
All of these happen in Brazil
You can simply say "turning into Brazil"

Last edited:
The ability to relatively easily moneymaxx is the one and only thing America has going for it- but even that's going away soon. A combination of economic mismanagement, degenerate banana republic fiscal and monetary policies, and oil/resource depletion ensure the diminished capacity for moneymaxxing here in burgerland.

I love my guns
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

racially who are the biggest slayers in Brazil?

seems whatever country in the world is a shithole

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back