Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Burgercels, prepare for power outages

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231220 105550 Reddit

if women can't even work on that shit what makes you think that she will even be able to accomplish this shit?

The people working on the gas pipes in my town are all incompetent spics who don't even speak basic English and keep hitting gas pipes. Jfl at what ((((diversity)))) has done to trade jobs and jobs in general.

The people working on the gas pipes in my town are all incompetent spics who don't even speak basic English and keep hitting gas pipes. Jfl at what ((((diversity)))) has done to trade jobs and jobs in general.
Diversity hire is now infested every company

It’s over mayne

its over for electriccels

More motivation to leave the US FOR GOOD

Let's all just remember guys that women do have a place in society. And it's just to be baby factories and raise children. They have no purpose other than that

That coon needs to piss off. Why are foids so adamant about permeating into every single industry to the dismay of men? Christ.
They think they can drill oilfields and install power cables

There aren’t many foids in trades because foids don’t want to do shit like that. They’re also too incompetent to do it. With the privilege foids have nowadays they would have to be mentally retarded to choose working in trades over getting free money from simps. Then again I’m all for foids losing their special treatment in soyciety